Billy the Grub arrested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Dean Ritchie reported on Facebook that Billy Slater was named as the Kangaroo arrested in Manchester. No other details though......

Probably for impersinating a fullback who can tackle!

Wow, will he become a Muslim too :p

DCE will play center then, with GI at fullback :idea:

Ritchie will be on Fox News at 7/6 pm.

NRL Integrity Unit needs to ban him for a long stint!

Ha ha, cant wait for breakfast radio in the morning as they defend the pr1k....

Hope he is guilty as hell...cant stand the grub.......Integrity Commission, lets see what u got

bones said:
HappilyManly said:
eagles2win said:
Another is rumored to be in strife as well

Hope its Cronk :p
Hope it's smith or Inglis.

I want DCE to be the half back.

Sky News just reported that Slater was just detained.
Manchester was where Papalii was robbed too.
Sounds like a rough place, if a group of fit guys can not take care of themselves :cool:

Normie said:
Dean Ritchie reported on Facebook that Billy Slater was named as the Kangaroo arrested in Manchester. No other details though......

As much as i dislike Slater, I hate the source of info even more.

Normie said:

lol i saw the headline and thought wtf idiot would call him billy the grub,,then i saw it was made by a cockroach lmao say no more

kinda hoping they would allow the kiwis into the state of origins so at least we would get a decent competition again
:p:p:p:p:p:p:

phildo said:
Normie said:

lol i saw the headline and thought wtf idiot would call him billy the grub,,then i saw it was made by a cockroach lmao say no more

kinda hoping they would allow the kiwis into the state of origins so at least we would get a decent competition again
:p:p:p:p:p:p:

They do let the Kiwis in, they play for QueeNZland generally, Te'o and Papalii lucky enough to join the likes of Carroll, Thorn, Hunt and co recently

Footage from the night club:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
Watch and you will need the volume on high.

Billy Slater's wife has hit out at the man who allegedly attacked her husband at a Manchester nightclub, saying the Kangaroos star could have been killed in the incident.

Slater was detained by police for several hours on Monday before being released without charge after he was involved in a fight in the northern English city, where Australia are based for the Rugby League World Cup.

nrl.com

etc, etc

I was waiting for ke to remind us of the presumption of innocence!

After reviewing CCTV footage of a scuffle outside a Manchester nightclub, police have determined that Slater was the victim who then acted in self-defence and has informed him of his right to press charges.

Although not a fan of billy the grub, I'm even less of a fan of 'drunken' bogans who cowardly king hit people.

Also not a fan of players representing my country out at 2.40am lining up for nightclubs!!! (wait till you win the world cup people, then go nuts!) - edit: He was going back inside for his jacket...that's why the guy thought he was pushing in and hit him.

Nicole Slater tweeted about her hardship in raising 2 kids on her own if BS had been killed:dodgy:

Wonder what the wife or the Partner of the Players, who her husband constantly kicks in the throat - 'in defending himself in the air' - think of her grubby husband :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6