Billy Slater has injured his knee.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/world-cup/billy-slater-has-injured-his-knee-in-australias-620-thrashing-of-the-usa/story-fnk3vz4p-1226761734278

watch the video.
the grub catches a bomb, doesn't leave the ground to do it yet still raises his knee towards the opposition players and injures his knee:D
had to watch it a few times because i like seeing him get injured

I watched the game, and the knee was just bumped - Slater came off as it was a no contest game against the USA.:(

But Myles and Call me Cam have come to blows :p :huh:

It is poor form full stop! to wish injury upon a player.
I remember when the wolf man broke his neck in 2011. I also remember how Slater responded showing some real decency when it mattered.
Sure he has some niggle in his game but he is a perpetual target.
Just calling a spade a spade!

Every good fullback should learn to do it, but Slater does tend to push his knee out "in defence" further than most other fullbacks have ever found necessary when taking the high ball. The injury this time seems to be a direct result of having his knee out so far & rigid when he got tackled.

Definitely don't wish injuries on anyone... but couldn't happen to a more deserving player (except perhaps SBW)

Nice point castle eagle. :D

I may be in the minority here but I don't hate Slater. I hated his sliding boot attacks on Robbo, the kung fu kicks, the odd head-butt etc.

But I take into account he is a jockey-sized player who has survived NRL for a decade by being an ultra-competitive little cuss. I have seen him absolutely clobbered, but he usually gets up and goes again. I mean, do people really hate Raudonikis? Doubt it, and he was far dirtier.

It wasn't Slater's fault Channel 9 spent a whole year pretending he was the greatest player who ever lived, when clearly he wasn't.

Red Pill said:
It is poor form full stop! to wish injury upon a player.
I remember when the wolf man broke his neck in 2011. I also remember how Slater responded showing some real decency when it mattered.
Sure he has some niggle in his game but he is a perpetual target.
Just calling a spade a spade!

Absolutely no decency afford to the filthy grub. I hope he is injured so badly he never plays again. In fact I might get down on my damaged knees and pray for just that scenario. I hate this POS with a blinding passion.

He shows no decency and he get none back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6