1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest win of the year

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by SeaEagleRock8, Sep 2, 2010.

1. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    Might sound out of left field to predict this, what with our injury toll, suspension, ... but I reckon the Dogs will try to throw it about for 15 minutes and that will be the end of the section for them.

According to channel 7 police are now investigating the attempted betting scandal involving the Dogs against the Cowboys. I suspect their morale will be through the floor, especially after busting their guts last week to send off the General and Noddy but coming up agonisingly short.

We may yet hit the finals with a little more momentum than some think possible.

2. Dancing zorba

Dancing zorba Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I want some of what you're on! I like your optimism though!

3. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    They'll be ready boys they have a few players going in the general & kimmorley they'll want to finish on a good night.

4. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    momentum could win you the comp - tbh there is no one there who are favourites

5. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Cricket score INCOMING,Manly to notch up a half century

6. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    What are you talking about? I am on a chair.

7. Dessy

Dessy Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I reckon it's either going to go two ways. They're going to beat us in a close one or we run away with the game after 20 minutes and put on a cricket score.

8. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    How about 4 for 58 during manlys final innings at brookie this year?