Bigger picture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
I can see by the looks of draw we will be in pardon the pun in a dogfight for 4th spot for dogs there draw is a good run while we have storm, Souths and raiders in Canberra.
They after byes one point behind.

Geez it annoys me when people factor in another team's (yet to be had) byes. Yes it's a guaranteed 2 points but every other team still has the opportunity to win that round. Are you assuming we will lose to GC next week when the dogs get their 2nd bye.
I also note that the Dogs have the Raiders away and have to play Souths. I'm pretty confident the dogs will have their hands full battling for a spot in the bottom half of the 8, not 4th spot. They are not the dogs of 2012.

We shall see.........

Good point rarely mentioned BRADZA.It assumes a loss on the part of the other side.Slight advantage but not what people make it out to be.

I thought there was more than 3 rounds left this year, is it only a 21 round season?

Last year there were 26 rounds so 5 more games to influence things

Fluffy, I assume winnyason was discounting a number of the other matches as bankable wins on paper.

Destiny is in our own hands. Control possession and field position. Don't give away cheap meters from dumb penalties and poor options.
If we are good enough then we will win our games and it wont matter what other teams are doing.

Tv's are so cheap over here, I think I'll upgrade to a bigger picture soon.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2