Big Vave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tell him to stop turning side on so often when he builds a head of steam and if he promises me that we can extend his contract to keep the fans happy.
Also will tell him to stop bending the line & playing the ball so fast, to give Manly momentum & win that ruck area.....I do encourage you to sign off on the big fella's contract TC......

Also will tell him to stop bending the line & playing the ball so fast, to give Manly momentum & win that ruck area.....I do encourage you to sign off on the big fella's contract TC......
There is bending the line with just sheer weight and there is bending the line with a nice balance of leg drive power and weight that exhausts the line and threatens to break through.

I see what the fans are seeing but he needs to trim down further, very slow around the ruck in defence and not enough overall spark in his work.

Yes we need him in the current 2016 lineup but unless he trims down further i don't see him as a long term proposition.

I hope he does trim down back to the YouTube highlights video level, then i will be happy, especially as a 2mtrs from the try-line battering ram---Manly need more redzone options lol with our 1998 basic ball-playing structures looking oh soooo dangerous lol.

I think he has been good however TC has a point in D. He looks so slow and immobile around the ruck.

Congrats to the big guy though. I was very critical of his selection however he has proven me very wrong. Good on him

I think he has been good however TC has a point in D. He looks so slow and immobile around the ruck.

Congrats to the big guy though. I was very critical of his selection however he has proven me very wrong. Good on him

I love Vave's enthusiasm in attack and defense. I think he is unfairly criticised for his immobility, as was George Rose who didn't miss any more tackles than other props.
Vave has made 5 missed tackles from 116 attempts. Not too bad.

It is true that Vave is unlikely to dance for Australia, but with each team using up to 8 forwards each game it is not possible that they will all be twinkle toes.

There is still a role for the genuine toiler, and he is not that slow that he is a liability. It should be noted that one of the commentators mentioned that Manly has the least number of tries scored through the middle this year.

Vave adds energy, love the big unit.

It should be noted that one of the commentators mentioned that Manly has the least number of tries scored through the middle this year.
I could have sworn they said we had scored the most up the middle.

We need information, where's HM.
Starlo, BJ, Jake x 2, Api, Tom, Snake and others have all scored up the middle from memory, and our edges haven't seen the ball they have in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me if we did lead that category.

Of course, if I'm wrong, then we will not speak of this again....

Starlo, BJ, Jake x 2, Api, Tom, Snake and others have all scored up the middle from memory, and our edges haven't seen the ball they have in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me if we did lead that category.

Of course, if I'm wrong, then we will not speak of this again....

No, what I am saying is we have had the least number of tries scored against us up the middle. Surely a testament to Vave's brilliant footwork in defense.

No, what I am saying is we have had the least number of tries scored against us up the middle. Surely a testament to Vave's brilliant footwork in defense.
Ahh, I see Woodsie. I took it that we have scored the most up the middle when I heard the commentary. Now it is going to bug me until I find out damn it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6