Big Vave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah prefer to go with my internal gut feeling that i know works, we are in Nth Eagles early Manly return territory if we settle for such old school physique impact.

If we hit 10 losses barely crossing the halfway mark i would be using the rest of the year to give the hint to many players the door is wide open not just forwards but one big name in particular who's time is up.

Nah prefer to go with my internal gut feeling that i know works, we are in Nth Eagles early Manly return territory if we settle for such old school physique impact.

If we hit 10 losses barely crossing the halfway mark i would be using the rest of the year to give the hint to many players the door is wide open not just forwards but one big name in particular who's time is up.
Can you give us another clue, so we can more thoroughly triangulate which ageing veteran you're alluding to?

My gut feeling is the combination of what i see and what i was born to know, what others see is the Matrix.
We all like to think we are right....unfortunately, Vave's impact is showing your own Matrix expertise in this case...at least you stick to your opinion even when wrong....stubborn does not make you a bad supporter.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
We all like to think we are right....unfortunately, Vave's impact is showing your own Matrix expertise in this case...at least you stick to your opinion even when wrong....stubborn does not make you a bad supporter.
I never stated he isn't making "some impact" just that he is not a long term plan just a fill in.

Easier to leave your mark when there is not much grunt in the pack to start with.

If he loses more weight and reduces the amount of times he turns side on bracing for impact he could be more dangerous.

I never stated he isn't making "some impact" just that he is not a long term plan just a fill in.

Easier to leave your mark when there is not much grunt in the pack to start with.

If he loses more weight and reduces the amount of times he turns side on bracing for impact he could be more dangerous.

TC, I think Vave's contribution is/will be greater than the sum of his parts. He is energetic, enthusiastic, competitive, infectious and a talker. All teams need one. Every team goes better with one.

TC, I think Vave's contribution is/will be greater than the sum of his parts. He is energetic, enthusiastic, competitive, infectious and a talker. All teams need one. Every team goes better with one.
If he loses more weight(wrong words "toned up") the benefits will be greater than all that "infectious enthusiasm"

But Killer wants two more years TC!

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
If he loses more weight the benefits will be greater than all that "infectious enthusiasm"

Don't dismiss infectious enthusiasm or put money on it. If he loses weight, only his performance improves. If his presence motivates and inspires his team mates everyone's performance improves.

Not everything is technical, rugby league games are is still won by teams that want to.

Don't dismiss infectious enthusiasm or put money on it. If he loses weight, only his performance improves. If his presence motivates and inspires his team mates everyone's performance improves.

Not everything is technical, rugby league games are is still won by teams that want to.
Actions speak louder than words and inspire more, words and enthusiasm hold greater weight from someone the players admire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4