Big Question - Winger next week??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok first part is a go!!! Cmon Hex!!!

Breaking a Hex or Spell Against You

To Break a Hex or Curse

Although it is relatively rare that someone is truly hexed, it does happen. Also, it is important to note that the mind has a very powerful effect on the body, so if you believe yourself to be hexed, in effect, you are...

This spell will remove any hexed or jinxed condition, whether real or imagined. Fashion a poppet out of white felt or other white material. Stuff the poppet with vetivert herb, and place on your altar. Inscribe your name on a purple candle and anoint the candle with an appropriate oil (I use patchouli, but there are other formulations on the market, such as uncrossing oil, or go away oil which will work just fine). Visualize as strongly as possible the hex upon you...feel its power and the strength it has had over you...Now take a handful of garlic powder and sprinkle it over the poppet, while strongly visualizing the hex/jinxed condition being broken. Put as much feeling and emotion into this process as possible...now relax...allow the candle to burn down completely. It is finished...the hex is broken...so mote it be.

-Aaerin Danann

To Break A Curse

Gather certain fallen twigs;
One of Hazel, One of Oak;
One of Elm, and one of Willow;
Hold them to the fire's smoke,
Say this softly seven times all:
"Turner be turned,
Burner be burned,
Let only good,
Come out of this wood."

Spit on each, and break it small
Last them in the fire's mouth.
The curse will die with the fire's death.

Look, eventually the Hex will win a game in FG, wether it's this week or in 3 months when the next winger gets injured who knows!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6