Big Question - Winger next week??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe they'll put Lewis Brown in that spot and bring an extra forward onto the bench to replace him.

If only we had the depth of last years grand finalists we would be able to cover him with someone as good as............ Umm can someone who complains about or depth think of anyone?

Well if we don't break it next week it's the Broncs and Cowboys the next two weeks and it will be season over if we lose all three.
The battle to avoid the spoon will commence just like 2015.
You're right. Judging on how the Cowgirls played last night I think it's going to be a long 3 weeks at the office. Man we are so far behind this team it's frightening.

If the club had not sold Gutho , we would not be having this conversation. Gutho was great the other night, handled every bomb and grubber.

The game the other night was gift wrapped through 3 errors where our guys didnt deal with kicks. For too long our weakness has been dealing with bombs and we dont score many tries from them either.

For the record I think that Williame will get the nod as he scored 3 tries in the reggies the other day.

We are really going to miss Taufua's powerful runs to start our sets; he has been excellent in this area.

Williame is not a bad dummy half runner and has good speed so he should be picked.

Wingers we have had defensively....& under the high ball have been a massive weakness in recent years.
Maybe this is an area uderated when always wanting forwards or another half.
The modern day winger can easily win or lose a game.....

Wingers we have had defensively....& under the high ball have been a massive weakness in recent years.
Maybe this is an area uderated when always wanting forwards or another half.
The modern day winger can easily win or lose a game.....

Hear what your saying Maxta, but every teams wingers are there defensive weakness.

99% of all attacking plays rehearsed by every team in the comp, whether a high kick, grubber kick or backline move are designed to do one simple thing, isolate the winger.

With the spiral kicks and wobbly flights they can achieve, about the only thing you can blame a winger for these days is missed tackles, and some dropped catches. No winger in the comp is faultless, they have become our equivalent of soccer goal keepers.

Having said that, some are more faultless than other.

Hear what your saying Maxta, but every teams wingers are there defensive weakness.

99% of all attacking plays rehearsed by every team in the comp, whether a high kick, grubber kick or backline move are designed to do one simple thing, isolate the winger.

With the spiral kicks and wobbly flights they can achieve, about the only thing you can blame a winger for these days is missed tackles, and some dropped catches. No winger in the comp is faultless, they have become our equivalent of soccer goal keepers.

Having said that, some are more faultless than other.

True call champ...I agree, the most tested are the wingers ensuring highlight reels of what went wrong, will showcase these guys....
1 thing I don't get ....& this is not a shot at Barrett , who I reckon has been great...is why when attacking in the opposition red zone, set after set, we don't use arguably the best young flyer in the game Tom Trjobovic with a cross field kick??
Can see him picking 70% of them & hard to stop in these situations.

DCE usually plays on the right and when he comes back the delivery to both Killer and Tommy should improve because in all reality, since Api has been the halfback those two haven't seen much quality ball.

As for Jorge's replacement.....as much as we won't like it I think that Wiliame is the front runner right now. Although, don't discount Nathan Green who has also played some on the wing and is a big body that (if he doesn't get the deer in the headlights thing going again) can compensate somewhat for the loss of Jorge's hard runs.

Just checked and Green played 4 games on the wing for St Merge for 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 try scored. The last two times he played on the wing for them was in rounds 23 and 24 last year, the last of which was a 19-12 win over Penrith.

Moses Pengai
Moses!!!!
As long as we don't sign Mohammed we will be sweet.

For one game more matai on the wing and play my man Lewis "farkin" brown in centres.

Not sure about Thursday's game cos I haven't seen it but brown has been good since round 4.

But he will always be Lewis "farkin" brown to me lol

Can we just strap a straw dummy to skivvy like a some kind of marianette?

Would be a better chance of a win without hex Williame and could carry one extra on the bench

Reggies on fox at 11:30 today good time to see who stands out for a wing spot for next weeks game

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4