Big movers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This year we've had the Sharks go from spooners to nearly make top 4, while the Panthers almost did the reverse.

Of the bottom teams, Canberra has some potential to improve with the likes of Vaughn and Boyd and bolstered by some decent signings. But will the Ricky Stuart factor hold them back?

Panthers should do a fair bit better if they can avoid their usual crushing injury toll.

The Eels will have the highest expectations as big upward movers so if they don't get off to a rollicking start Brad Arthur will be hanging on by his fingernails.

The coaches under most pressure will be our very own TB, and the Dalai Arthur.

If the Dalai can't get the Squeals into the 8 next year after millions extra in cap, then he's another candidate for a " 2V".

The truth is there is expectations with every club outside the top 4 that they will improve.
Newcastle - New Coach, New halfback & a solid roster
Tigpies - Farah gone........I've got nothin......
Titans - Hmmmm.......I've got nothin......
Warriors - RTS, Luke & Johnson
Eels - Foran and the Dalai
Panthers - Injuries.......that is all
Raiders - Sezer
Goons - It's down hill from here
Bunnies - Stuffed unless Sam comes back.
Cronulla - Baloney
Dishlickers - Hmmm, not much happening here

The coaches under most pressure will be our very own TB, and the Dalai Arthur.

If the Dalai can't get the Squeals into the 8 next year after millions extra in cap, then he's another candidate for a " 2V".

Add Mcfadden, with Luke and RTS they will be expecting top 4

The Warriors are my big movers. As long as Shaun Johnson comes back fit and then add rts and Isaac Luke. That plus the players they have should mean top 8. .......but you never know with the Warriors

Yeap warriors will have the greatest exceptions given that roster, and similar pressure would be mounting on eels (although they may start on -4 points, so who knows), and they are putting a lot of hope on Foran.

I think Dragoons and potentially souffs are on a decline, and with less interchanges I think the dogs might struggle.

I think we will improve next year, all depends how we gel under barrett.

Yep, Warriors only have themselves to blame if they don't improve or even win the cup.

They will arguably have the best spine in the comp.

The biggest thing TB has going for him is no baggage.

Obviously the board have faith in him, he has brought some quality players from Penrith with him that must have faith in him. He can come in with a clean slate and an amazing mix of both young stars and seasoned veterans. It could go either way next year, but it can only improve from wherever he takes the team in 2016.

He's under pressure from the fans ........ we lost a club legend for him. He better produce results and quickly.

Yes he's under huge pressure from the fans, but also Mr Fluffy and his sidekick ZtH will demand results as well otherwise they will be bleeding $100 bills at the rate of knots.

On paper the Worriers should be the big improvers, the addition of RTS to their side will make their side very potent.

@Mark from Brisbane Des Hasler was allowed years to build his machine. Geoff Toovey, while inheriting an All Star squad was allowed years to craft his team.

Why would Barrett be under pressure year one? The people that demand success before even a ball has been kicked are asking far too much, and is very insular.

We missed the finals. Foran, Chee-Kam, Horo, Sao, Mason and others are gone.

We need a rebuilding phase.

Why are people criticising Barrett? Was it him who sacked Toovey? Is Barrett being under handed wanting to come here and be successful? Remember, he originally knocked back the job (for whatever reason - I think the off field politics).

Yet people crucify him as though he's done something wrong. I don't get it. He's giving up his life to return us to the finals. He has brought across International players. He has spent time with the International Union team for any tip on how things can be done better. We are securing players (DCE, Wright, Myles) that other teams wanted.

Can we at least give him two seasons to grow and build? Honestly, I don't care what people think on this issue, I'm behind him all the way.

You know, Doesn'tmatta should be a real chance of making the eight in 2016.... Please, hear me out.
Their forwards are big and can be damaging, but this season their backs didn't have the class to compete consistently. Next season they get Gordon, who is a very good fullback. He was just about Cronulla's best against us on Sunday. They also get the former Manly 5/8, who's name escapes me. Add the league's most damaging winger, Semi, with Reece Robinson and Corey Norman (I don;t think much of Hoppa or Morgan) and you have a really good backline - on paper....
Just saying......

I disagree on Parra, i can't seem them being big improvers as Gordon, Scott and Watmough are all on the slide

Foran will improve them but he can't do it all especially when he is passing to Ryan Morgan rather then Matai

Also Ryan i agree with everything you said in regards to Barrett except that we need a rebuilding phase. A rebuilding phase is stripping everthing back and starting again, we have the bones of a great team, we just need a few tweaks

@Mark from Brisbane Des Hasler was allowed years to build his machine. Geoff Toovey, while inheriting an All Star squad was allowed years to craft his team.

Why would Barrett be under pressure year one? The people that demand success before even a ball has been kicked are asking far too much, and is very insular.

We missed the finals. Foran, Chee-Kam, Horo, Sao, Mason and others are gone.

We need a rebuilding phase.

Why are people criticising Barrett? Was it him who sacked Toovey? Is Barrett being under handed wanting to come here and be successful? Remember, he originally knocked back the job (for whatever reason - I think the off field politics).

Yet people crucify him as though he's done something wrong. I don't get it. He's giving up his life to return us to the finals. He has brought across International players. He has spent time with the International Union team for any tip on how things can be done better. We are securing players (DCE, Wright, Myles) that other teams wanted.

Can we at least give him two seasons to grow and build? Honestly, I don't care what people think on this issue, I'm behind him all the way.

I'm NOT saying he's under pressure from me, I regularly use the terminology " phase 1 of the rebuild ", but I do think from fans as a whole he will be under pressure.

And as to the pressure from above, you can be assured if we are 1/8 in early May next year that ZtH and co will be having stern words !!

I'm NOT saying he's under pressure from me, I regularly use the terminology " phase 1 of the rebuild ", but I do think from fans as a whole he will be under pressure.

And as to the pressure from above, you can be assured if we are 1/8 in early May next year that ZtH and co will be having stern words !!
Yes and so they should, 1/8 is unacceptable under any circumstances.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6