1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big League

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by King, Apr 3, 2008.

1. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    Just picked up Big League and noticed Brett Stewart isn't in the Fullback spot for Team of the Week... actually he didn't even make the team.
    What a crock of ****, Luke Pattern is there instead.
    Stats don't lie!
    Tries: 3-2 Brett
    Line Breaks: 3-1 Brett
    Total Hit Up/Runs: 16-14 Pattern
    Meters Gained: 195-162 Brett
    Total Tackles: 7-3 Brett.
    Offloads: 2-0 Brett.

Good On Ya Big League

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Mate, me and you could have carved up the Warriors on Monday they were that woeful. Not belittling Brett's effort but I assume The General had a tougher opposition in the Tigers, his stats are probably slightly more "earned". 

3. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    Thats a good point, but hey i cant help that i am so one eyed ;)

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,151 / 292
    To be honest mate, I think the Monday Night Football games players miss out due to the timing of the production and printing.

5. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    That's RLW (which comes out on Wednesday) that can't have Monday Night Footy players in it's team of the week.

Patten had a great game and was comfortably the best player (even ahead of Sonny, who also had a blinder) on the park in a much better contest than Manly's win over the Warriors.

I actually thought the unlucky player was Orford, although Wallace was excellent and had to stand up without Lockyer.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    RLW Team of the week had Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford and Anthony Watmough in it

7. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well there you go, their production deadline is Monday night, so obviously they manage to squeeze it in as one of the last things they do.

8. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Last year they had the Monday night stats in a completely different place to all the rest but this year it is with all the other games. Must have tinkered with things over the off season