Big Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JK11

We have lost our last three matches against the storm or the bulldogs. Every game close but I get the feeling we are a touch below the level we need to be.

The pride the boys have for the jersey is the best in the league and our Sydney/Semi final record against the cows is very good so hopefully we can make it to Mexico to do what Souths couldn't.

Had we played the Broncs at home last night we too would have dominated so don't be intimidated by the cows.

Its not the Cows that im really worried about, its the Storm in Melbourne the week after.

torana355 said:
Its not the Cows that im really worried about, its the Storm in Melbourne the week after.

We should all be worried about the Cows they have some very very good players in that forward pack. They just need to match our forwards which they did in the last game and their backs will tear our reserve backs to shreads.

a bloke no one talks about is Morgan the No7.He is fast becoming a top notch player.They wil be super dangerous next friday.Lyon needs to play just to give us an even money chance with Shoulders out.

James Segeyaro is pretty handy too. Although he might have to give the big shoulder charges a miss. He is a live wire.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4