Big decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually think DCE is so arrogant, that he'd turn up to The League's Club after the games still feeling as though he should be worshiped and loved (even after losing 11 of his last 13 games). It's their age bracket - they feel the world owes them everything.

DCE has 0 care factor for fans. He has 0 care factor for the club. He's a brand unto himself, which is why he comes off so cheesy, and he's now whored himself out to the highest bidder.

Mercenaries are just that - mercenaries.
Yeah just like Bozo and Fatty

I think a lot of players chase the dollar tbh and i don't buy this Gen y ****

Gen baby boom had so many days on strike it was hard to tell who was working and who was on the dole

So DCE is packing his old kit bag and buggering off. Next season. Isn't the the odd thing about signing for a new club at the beginning of this season? You can't tell me DCE will give 100% for Manly this season can you?

I feel he needs the boo's ,but the other 12 champions out there don't deserve hearing it at home.
Best bet would be wait until he scores a try or kicks a 40/20 & then the whole of Brooky goes dead quiet (so you can hear a pin drop).

One about one boo at the the start by the entire crowd just to let him know what we think and then we move on and support the players on the field?

I just think the best medicine is to give him the cold shoulder. Dont boo him, were not parramatta fans.

I think:

1. Dont cheer him at the start when they call his name in teh team announcement
2. Dont cheer him if he scores a try
3. In post game dont shake his hand if he approaches the crowd.

The only thing I will say, is that some of the other players may take offence if they see the fans being hostile (thinking of a certain no 6 whose contract is still in the air).

I actually think DCE is so arrogant, that he'd turn up to The League's Club after the games still feeling as though he should be worshiped and loved (even after losing 11 of his last 13 games). It's their age bracket - they feel the world owes them everything.

DCE has 0 care factor for fans. He has 0 care factor for the club. He's a brand unto himself, which is why he comes off so cheesy, and he's now whored himself out to the highest bidder.

Mercenaries are just that - mercenaries.
A Product just like the NRL and how it calls itself "we have the best product"

I'm as bitter as the rest of you but I'll give Evans another match to show - with all the 'weight' about his future no lifted off his shoulders - that he can still be a match winner for us. If he plays to his ability for the rest of the season I'll be satisfied. But if he keeps dishing up the dross that he has over the past 13 games or so then he deserves to be dropped to NSW Cup.

I'm as bitter as the rest of you but I'll give Evans another match to show - with all the 'weight' about his future no lifted off his shoulders - that he can still be a match winner for us. If he plays to his ability for the rest of the season I'll be satisfied. But if he keeps dishing up the dross that he has over the past 13 games or so then he deserves to be dropped to NSW Cup.
Nup , swap him for Sezer, Elgey & $500k cash and he can depart Sydney in the morning.

We all know his head space will be in another state from here on.

He will be flat out getting a civil word from the rest of the players and that means zero communications on the field ( a big part of last nights problem).

Cannot see him being ANY value in 2015

Tossing coins is what Parra idiots do. I would put out my membership cap and hope for some of his loose change.

Yeah on second thought complete silence if and when he scores would be better. Can see it now; runs over puts the ball down, runs to the crowd to celebrate and everyone is standing there with their arms folded.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7