Big decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
Do we boo him next week? To be honest I think its a terrible look if we do boo one of our own players at home, eventhough I probably won't be there next week, I don't know if I could stop myself from doing it.

So very pleased I didn't outlay $1500 to come down for the weekend and now feel pissed off that I outlayed $1000 on a Sat TV system for my caravan so I could watch games whilst travelling.

No we don't. Manly fans are better than that

Treat him with respect and show him what he will be missing

BTW, he has til June 30 to change his mind. Not sure many of his team mates will bother trying to talk him around thou.

I'm gutted, just ****ing gutted. This is worse than des going and if Foz goes then forget it for years.

No we don't. Manly fans are better than that

Treat him with respect and show him what he will be missing

BTW, he has til June 30 to change his mind. Not sure many of his team mates will bother trying to talk him around thou.
Team mates talk him around???:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I won't boo the guy, but I am not sorry to see the back of him either; he really turned it up tonight with a pea heart performance.

So we should some him the level of respect he has shown us and the club? I don't wish him (or anyone, except maybe Justin Hodges) physical harm, but he can go and get ****ed as far as I'm concerned. I wont be at the game but I'd be booing him if I was there. The lack of class and timing in this announcement is just pathetic.

Do we boo him next week? To be honest I think its a terrible look if we do boo one of our own players at home, eventhough I probably won't be there next week, I don't know if I could stop myself from doing it.

I'm going 2 poor a cup of piss on him and foz 2 of the biggest grubs 2 pull on our jersey.

Stronger Together has been a curse ever since it came to fruition. Even something as basic Manly United or something that's trotted out here like Bleed Manly needs to replace it. That, or There's a Pony on the Side???

So very pleased I didn't outlay $1500 to come down for the weekend and now feel pissed off that I outlayed $1000 on a Sat TV system for my caravan so I could watch games whilst travelling.

I thought the whole idea of you travelling was to ensure Manly victories as you can't see the games?????

Sheesh, now look what you've done.

As a previous owner of a travel company......you do realise there are countries outside of Australia??????? Go o/s ya wuss!!! :p

I thought the whole idea of you travelling was to ensure Manly victories as you can't see the games?????

Sheesh, now look what you've done.

As a previous owner of a travel company......you do realise there are countries outside of Australia??????? Go o/s ya wuss!!! :p
@globaleagle If only you knew mate how many places I went to and how many air miles I travelled in 40 years as a travel agent then you'd know why all I won't to do is take it easy an see Oz!!

NO. UnAustralian and not befitting of being a Manly supporter in my opinion.

Yep, the emotions are raw at the moment but don't forget the ride he's been a big part of the past few years, we've all enjoyed it. Hate is a powerful and destructive emotion that not much good comes from.

I'll never forget the first time Orford came back to play at Brookie for the Storm after we'd signed Kimmorley ( for a motza ) and he went the other way. Some gronks on the hill were giving it to Orford every time he touched the ball - it was disappointingly tough to try to explain to my 10 year old why Manly supporters were calling him a "traitorous c#nt". And to think he came back and those fans probably cheered him on. The worst example of supporter behaviour I've ever witnessed, it just shouldn't happen at Brookie and it definately shouldn't happen again.

Be strong, be dignified, be Manly.

I like Dans idea but with a twist; throw coins at him as he runs down the tunnel.

I actually think DCE is so arrogant, that he'd turn up to The League's Club after the games still feeling as though he should be worshiped and loved (even after losing 11 of his last 13 games). It's their age bracket - they feel the world owes them everything.

DCE has 0 care factor for fans. He has 0 care factor for the club. He's a brand unto himself, which is why he comes off so cheesy, and he's now whored himself out to the highest bidder.

Mercenaries are just that - mercenaries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4