Big day out for Ferris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alan

Reserve Grader
Given the recent sharing of opinions regarding Ferris I am looking forward to watching the city/Country game.

I am especially keen to see if, removed from the comfort and conformity of playing a "role" as a junior member in a champion pack, he takes this opportunity to stamp some independence and authority in his game.

I am hoping this will be a coming of age, and a big day out for Ferris. Wish him well.

Should be a good test of his individual talents.
I wonder how Jorge will go in defence and not having Matai give him his tries on a platter :cool:

But gee he is small, there was a Dubbo Zoo shot with Buhrer and the rest of the City Team and he is the shortest by, even shorter than Hoppa :s

I hope we sign him up before he has a blinder. He deserved his spot in the nsw side a few years back. Hes much better as a hole runner then he is playing hooker. We may all be thanking our brains trust for letting Gifty go if we keep the all of the next batch of stars if which Buhrer is one.

Will be interesting to see how he goes ( and Horhay of course).
They have a quality City side around them, and are favorites over the Country side, but that doesn't always mean much on the day.
Also very interested in the halves battle (tho Pearce seems to have the 7 in hand for NSW). Grub Reynolds versus Mullen will be good to watch.

I wish em both well. Ferris and Horhay that is.

HappilyManly said:
Should be a good test of his individual talents.
I wonder how Jorge will go in defence and not having Matai give him his tries on a platter :cool:

But gee he is small, there was a Dubbo Zoo shot with Buhrer and the rest of the City Team and he is the shortest by, even shorter than Hoppa :s

Toovey was small. Orford was small. Nutley was small amd they all excelled at the game. Everyone said gift was too small. Langer was small. Isaac Luke is small.

What im saying is it doesnt matter. If he's a good smart footballer, he's good. Simple as that.

....Johnny Gibbs, Preston Campbell, Matt Bowen, Clive Churchill, the list goes on... and Matt Utai was only 168cm tall (although he was probably 168cm wide as well).

True, he only has to look at his coach for inspiration.

Ferris can have a bit of a day off against the Country boys if he wants...Just as long as he really mans up for the Scum next week.

He was a little bit quiet today, as was Jorge.

Doesn't worry me though.

They have nothing to prove to me as far as how good they are...Get through unscathed from this and be ready for next week.

All hands on deck for the Scum.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4