Big call from Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz link said:
For the record here are the players who you can vote for. Some forwards there but not a lot in the backs

Ballin, Matt
Galuvao, Joe
King, Jason
Lussick, Darcy
Mauro, Vic
Perry, Josh
Rodney, Shane
Seu Seu, Terrence
Stewart, Glenn
Watmough, Anthony
Bailey, Chris
Foran, Kieran
Hodkinson, Trent
Hopoate, William
Robertson, Michael
Whare, Dean

Is that list for real ?

If Brett Stewart is not on the list they can go and get ****ed and shove this game up their arse

I doubt the club wanted to let Brett play in an exhibition. He only just got back on the field late last year and will realisticallly still be feeling his way back after a pretty serious injury.

As for the others, Matai is also unavailable for obvious reasons, ie chronic injury. Jamie also would not be keen for different but equally well-publicised reasons. Not sure about Kite and Wolfman, maybe they have some minor niggles.

How bloody annoying.  Rose will break his leg, Kite will pull a hamstring and Choc will do his block and get suspended for five games.  I thought the club were showing some balls here. 

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I doubt the club wanted to let Brett play in an exhibition. He only just got back on the field late last year and will realisticallly still be feeling his way back after a pretty serious injury.

As for the others, Matai is also unavailable for obvious reasons, ie chronic injury. Jamie also would not be keen for different but equally well-publicised reasons. Not sure about Kite and Wolfman, maybe they have some minor niggles.

That would be fair enough if we are the ones that have deemed him not available, which I hope is the case, but highly doubt Gallop hasn't had some involvement in it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2