Big Brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah clon if shes had her bits peirced and carries on like she is she's no virgin.

and I shall rise above your slings and arrows regarding the country gentlemen, as I am sure my learned friends PJ and Matas will do likewise.

come out here some day Doug, once a sheep flutters her lashes at you you'll melt

:blaugh: :blaugh:

My concern is for his poor farm animals Byso. It's gets very lonely in places like that. Bathurst, Naranderra and Dubbo are no exception.

sometimes they're hard to catch ...that's why it's better to start with the smaller paddocks...

Jade is the new insider. I think she'll have a good go at it but the house mates will work out its her within a week.

she's a bloody weird one...I thought Michael handled her advances well...most would've just shot her down in flames!!
She was actually in a centerfold thingy for Picture Magazine a few times for all you people that read it....I'd say she would've been one of the bag ladies!!!

Better than obsessing over Mundine and what football club board member you can work on getting sacked next. I guess.

She was actually in a centerfold thingy for Picture Magazine a few times for all you people that read it....
Bloody funny this line. Do people actually read PM or do they just look at the picies while taking a crap? I'll plump for the latter.

[quote author=PJ]
She was actually in a centerfold thingy for Picture Magazine a few times for all you people that read it....
Bloody funny this line. Do people actually read PM or do they just look at the picies while taking a crap? I'll plump for the latter.

[/quote]

yeah I'll go with the later...and the jokes are too bad sometimes...I wouldn't bother buying it - I'd rather something with a bit more reading material like FHM/ Ralph

PJ what was that big stack of People magazine that were on your living room table mate? Who's were they?

I just keep a couple on top of a stack of National Geographics and Time mags...just to dumb things down a bit for the locals...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6