Bid for your chance to sit next to your favourite player at the Grand Final Replay!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon all!

Less than a week till our Grand Final replay at Hoyts Warringah Mall. I'm getting just a little bit excited about reliving such a great day!

Those of you who have bought tickets are now able to bid for the chance to sit next to your favourite player.

The players up for grabs are:
George Rose
Jamie Buhrer
Jamie Lyon
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Joe Galuvao
Brent Kite
Steve Matai
Glenn Stewart
David Williams
Brett Stewart

To bid on your favourite player, visit the Sea Eagles Auction Site now!

We will also have a huge selection of Premiership merchandise available at discounted prices, just for this special event.

A few tickets are still available online. Buy yours today!

Manly Sea Eagles Grand Final Replay
Wednesday 30 November
Hoyts Warringah Mall
Includes soft drink & popcorn
6.30-8.30pm
2012 Members $30
Non-members $35

Go Manly!

Larissa

Stevo said:
Can i bid to sit next to you Larissa?

*Flashes cunning eyes with slight head wobble

I have it on good authority that Larissa has reserved seating in a position diametrically opposed to yours Stevo.

Larissa will we still have a chance to interact with the players on the night? Signatures, photos, etc? I haven't got the money to bid :(

I heard the Titans players are bidding to sit next to fans, anywhere, anytime. :)

I can't believe how much Greenburg bid to sit next to Des!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Stevo said:
Can i bid to sit next to you Larissa?

*Flashes cunning eyes with slight head wobble

Ou can sit inbetween Des and Crusher

You would get a bit tired of reading subtitles though. Des's favoutie is showing at bankstown theatre now - the adventures of Abdul and his goat.

Clint said:
Great idea. Wish I wasn't so far away. I'd be bidding for sure.

I'm with ya there. Flying back from Canada prob not an option.

Can you bid on sitting next to the smashed up door?

globaleagle said:
Clint said:
Great idea. Wish I wasn't so far away. I'd be bidding for sure.

I'm with ya there. Flying back from Canada prob not an option.

haha - good work global. You've got me covered. I'm just up the road then in comparison, in Darwin. Maybe I need to make a bigger effort to get there :p

Would those that are wealthy enough to sit next to the Players please get their 'autographs' on lifetime Manly Contracts :p

HappilyManly said:
Would those that are wealthy enough to sit next to the Players please get their 'autographs' on lifetime Manly Contracts :p

Or at least give the club a pen because they don't seem to have many of these.

Bidding starts at just $50 each player. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! (well maybe not once in a lifetime, we are Manly fans after all)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Will their girlfriends be there?

Not as far as I know!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4