better than Foran?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm curious @Velocity what specifically led you to rate that posting troll?
As a poster who has never made a post I reckon ether:

a) Fat fingers hit the wrong icon,
b) dubious source that can best be ignored,
c) troll be trolling, or
d) Someone logged on with their second account.

Jusssssssssssssssssssst saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
Killer rarely seems to get talked about as a legend like these guys (Lockyer, Smith and Thurston) because the media, especially the Sydney media, have never really forgiven him for retiring from rep footy and concentrating on his club footy for Manly at a time when NSW desperately needed players of his quality and leadership.
Jamie lives and dies on being his own man. He's always done exactly what he wanted.
The walking out on Parra and his choice not to play rep means he will never be an immortal - an honour voted on by the slaves to the game.
Consistent brilliance isn't enough for that honour.
And something tells me that Killer is perfectly fine with that.

I think Killer would be just as happy going pig shooting with an Immortal (Fulton) as he would be if he ever did become one himself. And I agree with you Budgewoi, I don't think he will ever be an Immortal.

As a poster who has never made a post I reckon ether:

a) Fat fingers hit the wrong icon,
b) dubious source that can best be ignored,
c) troll be trolling, or
d) Someone logged on with their second account.

Jusssssssssssssssssssst saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying
Got it in ONE !

If both Foran & DCE were fit (which wasn't that often last year) the halves would have been DCE & Thurston. Foran would have been moved to the centres (if Lyon or Matai were out) or to lock. Would have given Manly many attacking options, and a first rate goal kicker.

Otherwise Foran would have been dropped.

I suspect Rex that Foran will eventually move in to a lock's position, where I think he will succeed admirably.

he,s gooooone,get over it,we are moving into the next lunar phase,life will still go on,manly will prevail,no point rehashing what might have been,whoever moves into his slot will be good,bozo will ensure that it happens:flogger:

If we still had Foran, chances are our forward pack would've been the same as this season, or we would've struggled to keep Chez.
Caps exist if you want them to exist and act as a frame work to keep within budget, in saying that our limited budget would have meant our forward pack depth would be reduced if we kept both (as shown by our lack of purchases for years with the high amounts dedicated to our backline)

Clubs more so these days try to adhere to the cap or outwardly make a better effort to appear to be doing so (which adds more stress managing a cap and managing ways around a cap at the same time)

;)
1170AA1C-0BB8-4EF5-A1BB-B9EC79716AA8.jpg

Killer doesn't have that aura and probably deflects it but he is third in line in the past ten years. These are all small blokes whose brain and football nouse wins them games. I can't bring myself to rate slater.
One player who actually excelled in that crappy nsw team when given the opportunity was Brett stewart. And I think he is a better attacking/defensive player than Slater.

One player who actually excelled in that crappy nsw team when given the opportunity was Brett stewart. And I think he is a better attacking/defensive player than Slater.

Always was a more complete footballer. A certain court case and injury stopped him from becoming what he should have become...an Immortal

Always was a more complete footballer. A certain court case and injury stopped him from becoming what he should have become...an Immortal
I'd just wished he gave Gallop the middle finger whilst slipping on his 2nd premiership ring. That would've made him an Immortal in the eyes of many.

Last edited:
Foran was never mentioned on his own in the past 5 seasons. It was always 'Kieran Foran AND Cherry Evans - the best HALVES PAIRING in the game.'

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6