1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bet of the round

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lasvegas, May 13, 2005.

1. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    boys the last time the local rag won their bet of the round it was manly 13 plus against the raiders,they have today announced their bet of the round as manly 13+ over the dogs. !dance: !dance: !drunk: !dance:

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    I hope your right Vegas or should I say they are right - it will be party time for me in the Telstra Stadium members lounge. I hope they won't might a lot of yelling and screaming interspered with **** off rapists, salary cap cheats etc etc.

!drunk:

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    That is good news!

I am going to make a complete idiot of myself but I think the Tiges 13+ against the Knights is a solid likelihood as well.

4. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think this will be a decisive win iether way for some reason.dont know why and dont know which side.almost impossible this one.

5. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    I picked the Knights because they are due - no other reason plus after seeing Wests Tigers in the trial pre season I reckon they stink and despite a few wins against reasonable sides (as they always do each season) nothing has changed my mind about them.

6. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    five minutes ago i said close,now i say decisive.signs of a puzzled man.another round of nightmares for the tipsters no doubt.

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    The knights are going to be torn a new asshole by Benji - we struggled to contain him, they have a piss poor defence.

Even if the knights score 30 i think the tiges are good for 40.

8. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yeah thats a a weird one ( tiges/knights) if dumped some cash on the Storm to beat the Bunnies giving away 11.5 start, im sorry but that just looked like getting interest as opposed to winning a bet!!!!! !drunk: