Best foward pack 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
For the bloody life of me i can't think of the big young guy the broncs have with a Mc starting name. Not the hooker, he's a front rower. What ever his name is, he's pretty good for a young bloke.

McGuire

Thanks mate. Do you rate him? Mcguire that is. I noticed he was missing from a few post listings above. He would have been top of my list in regards to Broncs forwards.

mozgrame said:
Thanks mate. Do you rate him? Mcguire that is. I noticed he was missing from a few post listings above. He would have been top of my list in regards to Broncs forwards.

No problems mate, yeh i do rate him, he has had a couple years though this year is the only year he looked like anything special, he constantly outshined Hannant.

I think he will struggle to start purely because Hannant is such a big name, Petro will obviously start. McGuire off the bench if he can keep the 2011 form and not the previous form then he will push hard for a start all year and in my opinion should over Hannant. Unless Hannant gets back to his 2009 form.

The Broncos pack is just crazy in my opinion. Petro, Hannant, McGuire in quality props. Hala is ok though plays bugger all minutes and anyone his size could do what he does in the limited minutes he has. Also have Anderson the former Storm prop who is pretty underrated in my opinion.

Then Thaiday, Parker, Glenn, Gillett, Teo in the backrow/bench.

Quality pack, to bad their hooker is one of the worse in the NRL.

I know he's not Nostradumus (spelling?), but i remember Bennett being a little filthy about us signing Ballin. Imagine Ballin giving service to that pack!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4