Best brand of footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
my Souths mate Jase reckons we will go out in the final (game before gf) reckons our rookie halves will bottle it, reckons dce let all the media hype get to him against panthers and an under pressure foran choked with his 2 no look passes to the Steelers!!

Darren said:
my Souths mate Jase reckons we will go out in the final (game before gf) reckons our rookie halves will bottle it, reckons dce let all the media hype get to him against panthers and an under pressure foran choked with his 2 no look passes to the Steelers!!

1) you realise nobody gives a flying f#@k what your mate jase reckons don't you??

2) that would still be over achieving considering how most people (yourself included) thought we would go this year.

Is your mate Jase the loser rabbits supporter helping himself to home made hotdogs on the Sunday Roast opening title?

LOL........yes, we here at Silvertails extend our warm invitation to Jase to come & post here for a while.

Cant be Darrens PC/IP address though.

I agree Jase should have a regular spot. Maybe he could collaborate with Pontian's flatmate to produce an article each week?

well the best footy award has been lost for 2011, maybe it should be how to lose games and fall in a hole award ;)

everyone has been too cocky on here, it was obvious we weren't going as great as well reckon, the win against panthers was shaky and soon as tigers got on the roll we had no one stand up. Where was matai, watmough, foran?? hardly sighted,

What do you class as cocky ?

We are clearly 1 of the top sides in this comp no matter what way you want to spin it

bagging all other teams as pretenders, rating our players to the sky, talking up reaching the gf, I said the other day we are 2 losses and out of the 4, tonight showed again a quality half benji against rookies, our gf win was orford and lyon, now we have foran and dce, who would you rather in finals?? both boys have gone great but showing signs of strain, especially dce

read it through here, the comp is so close, just read silvertail i Think saying Tigers are pretenders earlier and others have written it. And we have broncos away and storm!! this could be big trouble

Yet you wanted our team stacked full of juniors Darren. As can be seen they make clangers, but that's to be expected. We are still the 3rd best side in the comp IMO. Obviously not good enough to in the comp at the moment but we are still a damn good side.

Des will have them primed no doubt about it, in 2008 we lost 2 in a row and won the comp
rd 20 lost
rd 21 won
rd 22 lost
rd 23 lost
then 6 in a row

Hey Darren,

I will be polite. Talking up my team is part and parcel of enjoying my team play, knowing that they are able to win the title this year.

Yeh, I will have egg on my face on Monday when TIgers fans come looking for me. So what! I still won't concede that they are better than we are.

On the other hand, you seem to live in fear that we may win. Just for the record, we were favorites to win tonight and one of the 3 main contenders to win year. As a Manly fan, you should learn to enjoy the journey towards winning a title. There no point really, in fearing favoritism.

nice write up silvertail, some good points, I have this bad gut feeling we are going to drop off after having a great season, wish it was sept and finals on!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6