1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best backrow in the comp

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by sue ridgepipe, May 29, 2005.

1. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    take a bow menzies,kennedy,watmough.magnificent stuff.

this team has got what we havent had in years-GUTS.even though we were disorganised and flat for long periods in the first 50 minutes we never threw in the towel.sensational comeback.proud to be an eagle today.

2. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Thats the thing - I havn't seen us give up yet this year - including the Brisbane game. That is a great sign.

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    What did you think of Witts performance sue?

4. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    I don't know about Sue but I thought he was outstanding. I think he should do more kicks in play, taking the pressure of Monas a little.

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Witt was very good at the match. Seeing him afterwards reminded me how young he is - only about 20. Funny set of incidents when he put up a shocker bomb, regathered and put it out two metres from the post!

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    The second row is on fire. Witt is becoming a top player.

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Its good that witt is improving - we need the second option. Monas gets run down too often as they know we are not going to use witt.

He had a few errors early but came home well, just like his partner in the halves