Best 2016 signing & Why??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Not a player already in the nest like DCE, Tom or Jake - but from a rival club.
There's been no Sam Burgess, SBW standouts, but theres some talented youngsters & quality established players joining in 2016.
Though not a massive Myles fan in the past, I think he will be our most productive signing as he likes to play tough in the trenches & has proven himself at the elite level & this is an area we really need to improve.

Myles will be great for Jake T but I think Matt parcell could be a real smokey for our best signing.

Definitely nate Myles if he has a solid off season and stays relatively injury free he will be a great buy . Experience , toughness and is best mates with dce .

This is probably a question for this time 2016. Whether the signings are done and dusted yet or not remains to be seen. Plus it depends on which player adapts the best to what TB brings to the club

The Worriers have underachieved for years. NZ has beaten Australia three times in a row, yet their NRL team shows none of the same spirit. They have great juniors.
Therefore, the signing of Isaac Luke and RTS for 2016 appear, on paper, to be epic.
That said, the signing of England's best fullback a few seasons back didn't help them at all.

The best signing will hopefully be one that hasn't been anounced yet.

Tamou?

Ive been suspect about this guy as he went cold on Canberra and there has been no announcement of him staying at the Cows.
Bozo is a massive fan of his and wouldn't be surprised that he is on our books. We should have room in our cap for someone like him for next year. I think we are just waiting for seasons end out of respect of the Cows to make announcement.
No evidence behind this but i think its just bizarre that his storey when quite.......

Tamou was terrific in 2014 but very disappointing in 2015. He'd not be on my 'must have' list.

Not a player already in the nest like DCE, Tom or Jake - but from a rival club.
There's been no Sam Burgess, SBW standouts, but theres some talented youngsters & quality established players joining in 2016.
Though not a massive Myles fan in the past, I think he will be our most productive signing as he likes to play tough in the trenches & has proven himself at the elite level & this is an area we really need to improve.
I'd like to see us poach Cartwright. He has some of the biggest long term upside of a forward other than jake t.

From who we have I think korisau will make the big difference to the way we play. Sharp out of dummy half and really young

Not much to write home about so far.
probably most happy with Lussick - which says it all.

Welcome home dude...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4