Best 2 Fwd packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly and Dogz of WAR! Best 2 packs in the comp. the only way out is nullification of prop against prop 2nd rower v 2nd rower etc. Dene halatau is nearing game time but T Rex may answer your call. All in all the biggest clashes won't be in the dressing rooms come friday night. CMOOOOOOOON!

Bakes kennel legend said:
Manly and Dogz of WAR! Best 2 packs in the comp. the only way out is nullification of prop against prop 2nd rower v 2nd rower etc. Dene halatau is nearing game time but T Rex may answer your call. All in all the biggest clashes won't be in the dressing rooms come friday night. CMOOOOOOOON!

Souths if they fire will be a close 2nd.

I don't really rate our front row rotation at the moment

2 makeshift props,Jason King,Joe and occasionally Vic who looks more like a back rower.....and then theres George Rose who can eat a 100+ metres or eat 10+cheeseburgers depending on his mood,personally im a fan of him when he is in form he is hard to stop

Our backrow is very dominant however and Choc plays like a 3rd prop,thank god for the 11,12,13

Our backs could be the most valuble per position and our halves are the best pairing since Thurston and Lockyer,our hooker is very reliable and our utility forward is a future star whose already got a blue jersey

This is how the bulldogs end,not with a bang but a whimper

The Eagle said:
I don't really rate our front row rotation at the moment

2 makeshift props,Jason King,Joe and occasionally Vic who looks more like a back rower.....and then theres George Rose who can eat a 100+ metres or eat 10+cheeseburgers depending on his mood,personally im a fan of him when he is in form he is hard to stop

Our backrow is very dominant however and Choc plays like a 3rd prop,thank god for the 11,12,13

Our backs could be the most valuble per position and our halves are the best pairing since Thurston and Lockyer,our hooker is very reliable and our utility forward is a future star whose already got a blue jersey

This is how the bulldogs end,not with a bang but a whimper

+1

1 Cowboys
2 Souths
3 Manly
4 Broncos
4 Dragons (thats right, with Weyman and co on the field every week)
5 Raiders
6 Dogs
7 Sharks
8 Storm

bob dylan said:
1 Cowboys
2 Souths
3 Manly
4 Broncos
4 Dragons (thats right, with Weyman and co on the field every week)
5 Raiders
6 Dogs
7 Sharks
8 Storm

On the money there - but boy if we can secure Tamou we would be up that list with a bullet

What happenned when the Dogs much vaunted pack got rolled by the Faders? Why are the trolls setting up these sort of mindless discussions on a Manly site? Haven't they got one of their own?

I'd put this:

1. Souths
2. Cowboys
3. Raiders
4. Bulldogs
5. Manly

Then a while down after that...

6. Melbourne
7. Broncos
8. Sharks

Jono said:
I'd put this:

1. Souths
2. Cowboys
3. Raiders
4. Bulldogs
5. Manly

6. Melbourne
7. Broncos
8. Sharks

The first two I definitely agree on. Much better packs than the other six clubs in the finals.

It's a 50/50 match-up for the remainder.

Jono said:
I'd put this:

1. Souths
2. Cowboys
3. Raiders
4. Bulldogs
5. Manly

6. Melbourne
7. Broncos
8. Sharks

The Sharks can do some damage in the forwards , but if I was a player I wouldnt like to tackle the Souths pack

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6