Bennett & the dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Bennett & the dragons

I wonder if wayne is feeling nervous about going to the Dragons.  They have lost Ryles, Gaz, Morris from an already average team and have not signed anybody of any note to replace them.

It will be interesting to see how Wayne goes as a coach without 3/4 of the Qld Origin side.

Re: Bennett & the dragons

I hope his concentrated attentions on those issues for next year are a thorough distraction from the bongos campaign this year.

I think if their CEO packed his bag and left then Bennett would turn the Dragons into a quality team.  You gotta give it to the guy, he's a supercoach so he'd know what to do even to one of the worst teams

Ryles would be a loss, but the Saints have a production line of top front rowers it seems, someone will roll out

They are used to playing without Gaz, and are looking at signing Boyd i think to fill the Morris hole

No-one should be called supercoach until they have won a premiership with Norths.

tookey link said:
No-one should be called supercoach until they have won a premiership with Norths.

Who was their coach in 1921 - Molly Dive?

Bennett basically told Ryles to get on his bike so he wont be worried there.

As for Ga$nier Bennett doesn't put up with prima donnas so he probably saw the writing on the wall.

Fro link said:
Bennett basically told Ryles to get on his bike so he wont be worried there.

As for Ga$nier Bennett doesn't put up with prima donnas so he probably saw the writing on the wall.

Fro! Are you insinuating that Ga$nier is going to France for the money?

The man himself has stated it isn't about the money!  ::)

PS- we need a roflmao smilie 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6