Benji??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Am i the only person who thinks this guy is the most overrated 5/8 in the history of rugby league?? He's ****ing terrible!! But if the tigers win wait for the media orgasm over him in the morning. Ridiculous.

That Tigers winger leaves a Lote to be desired. Having a terrible game handling wise.

I have only seen 1 guy carve us to pieces this season, and it was Marshall beating us inside the space of 10mins at Gosford

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Terrible ? Really ?

Terrible is probably a bit much but his stuff ups far outweigh the good things he does. Avg at best.

Morris is the most overrated winger too

Benji's a myth good touch player but he doesnt break to many tackles, move up on the guy in one line and he falls apart, but broken field play he excels at.

God said:
Benji's a myth good touch player but he doesnt break to many tackles, move up on the guy in one line and he falls apart, but broken field play he excels at.

This is why he could be a great fullback. I think if he was playing fullback he'd be up there with slater hayne and snake

We certainly have some fans with no idea about league. I don't know what you watch if you think Benji is a terrible player.

Garts said:
We certainly have some fans with no idea about league. I don't know what you watch if you think Benji is a terrible player.

As i said terrible is a bit much. Foran lockyer bird sandow carney(problems aside) prince dce cronk thurston if i were a coach id rather any of them in the halves before benji.

Benji ---> Fullback...could be one of the best.

He can be brilliant but imo what gets lost in Benji mania is that half of the game is about defence and it is not his strong point, the same might be said of Locky who often figures in most miss tackle leader boards. Fair enough the stats might be skewed by the fact that the opposition run more players at them but when saying a player is the best in the world you can not discount almost 50% of the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4