• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
How soft is he.  Limps off with 2 mins to go, leaving his team with 12 against the Roosters who were going hard.

He'd want to have a really serious problem with that knee.

He could barely walk when they showed him during extra time.  I reckon he's gone for the season.

Forget the injury. He dead set cost his team victory tonight.
Punching on with Jr Jr caused the Ellis no try which ended up putting the game into extra time and ultimately for the resulting loss.

WAMF link said:
Forget the injury. He dead set cost his team victory tonight.
Punching on with Jr Jr caused the Ellis no try which ended up putting the game into extra time and ultimately for the resulting loss.
  Try wouldn't have been awarded anyway.  SKD was held off the ball.

How was that Dwyer hit not a penalty?  Matai would get 3 weeks for that.

Marshall is a cocky w##ker!!!
Low act when he come off leaving his mates down a player.Just goes to show he's all about himself and definetily not a team player.Today we will see what team players are all about with our team injury ridden and they will keep putting in for their mates..
Must say Marshall and Coward Soward are my 2 most hated in the NRL,love it when they get beat...

If your knee is ****ed, it is ****ed. I don't really see how you can be selfish and letting your side down if you can't even run on it

Saw a replay of the impact earlier and can understand why he couldn't continue, the collision was extremely similar to that between Tuqiri and Stewart in round 1

Kiwi Eagle link said:
If your knee is f**ked, it is f**ked. I don't really see how you can be selfish and letting your side down if you can't even run on it

Saw a replay of the impact earlier and can understand why he couldn't continue, the collision was extremely similar to that between Tuqiri and Stewart in round 1
Maybe KE!!!
But he's still a wanker..

LOL, will probably be accused of just defending him because he is a Kiwi, but having met him once he is a top bloke, and the work he has been doing with that little 5 year old with the terminal illness the past month or so has been pretty classy. I am a sucker for any of the top line players doing stuff for the sick kids though

My test is to imagine the player in Maroon and White and then think if I like them or not.

Farrah - No Way! Marshal along side Jamie and Foran would be all class, and I don't think he is a tool, a bit arrogant perhaps, but thats the medias fault for giving him a big head. And that wouldn't happen if he was with us, he would get used to being bagged all the time by the fools on 9 pretty quickly.

If he is injured then fair enough he had to go off. If it turns out to be something like a cork then his man card should be taken from him.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt though

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4