Benji Marshall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even at his best he was an overrated show pony. He now admits he was lazy and out of shape when he left the Tigers to pursue his "new challenge", and as soon as the challenge got difficult, he bailed out. And now he wants back in. But any team wanting to sign him should bear in mind that the Tigers are a much better team without him.
I'd be appalled to see him in a Manly jersey, and I imagine fans of every other club would be appalled to see him in their colours. Let him work in a hardware store. The game just doesn't need him.

Especially toward the end, Marshall wasn't tackling, didn't want to get dirty.
He would've been thinking,
"These are the hands of an Artist, they don't tackle.."

wedgetail eagle said:

That sounds like a Lilly Allen song called Everyone's at it.

Speaking of Lilly, who remembers this charming little song she wrote about Greg Inglis? (no she didn't ;)) Interestingly, Greg features in the film clip playing the guitar.

WARNING: Some lyrics may offend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

mozgrame said:
wedgetail eagle said:

That sounds like a Lilly Allen song called Everyone's at it.

Speaking of Lilly, who remembers this charming little song she wrote about Greg Inglis? (no she didn't ;)) Interestingly, Greg features in the film clip playing the guitar.

WARNING: Some lyrics may offend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE
hahahahaha,thats him for sure,lol

silvertail said:
I bet he ends up at Storm or Broncos.

$50,000 deal of course, because "I just want to prove myself and I really like the culture here and what the coach is on about".

Remind me, was Finch on a similar package when Bellamy plucked him out of nowhere on his way to an illegitimate title.

What value would the nrl place on his contract. It's one thing to allegedly only pay 50K, but the nrl may put a 600K plus market value on him.

This may all work in our favour with retaining Glenn. Surely no nrl team has that amount of salary cap space to take him quickly.

If the nrl could find it within their hearts to allow Benji to return on a pittance with any club, then all bodes well for Glenn.

May the market value, half pregnant salary cap concept rest in peace.

Melbourne and Cronulla, according to DT today are the only clubs likely.

So what's his market value and how much salary cap space will he take up? Annoys me no end to think that Melbourne will pick him up cheaply.

Bunji at cronulla would seriously cap off the transistion to the Cronulla tiger sharks.

I watched benji live at the Brumbries game this year, and if only for the camera had focused on him towards the end of the game you woouldn't have known he was in the team.

Im not surprised he wants back to NRL.

I don't think that cronulla can really afford him, but if they can, you would think that he would be a more logical fit at the sharks seeing half of the tigpies are there.

The Who said:
Clint said:
A mate just told me that Benji will sign for the club closest to the Ch 9 studios, to help with his post football career.
Makes sense..

That's Manly.

Norths NSW cup side are closer

Maybe he could play for the gay gordons this year as they haven't won a game yet

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6