Benji free to play?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Copped a grade one careless high tackle and will get off with early guilty plea. I wonder how Travis Burns feels now?

If you're a golden-haired boy such as Benji you get off, if it were Matai do you think he would have gotten off so easily? I doubt it.

That's because Matai gets charged all the time.

If it was Foran or DCE they'd get the same as Benji.

What you're saying Volley is that they charge based on their preconceptions of the player, not on the incident itself.

If so the players like Matai get hit with a loading twice, maybe three times if it influences an innocent/guilty verdict in any way.

Rex said:
What you're saying Volley is that they charge based on their preconceptions of the player, not on the incident itself.

If so the players like Matai get hit with a loading twice, maybe three times if it influences an innocent/guilty verdict in any way.

If some is continually charged with drink driving do you think they should be penalised more severely than a first time offender?

Garts said:
Rex said:

If some is continually charged with drink driving do you think they should be penalised more severely than a first time offender?

I thought common law said a man shouldn't have evidence from his previous similar offenses weighed against him with new charges

Rex said:

Hi Rex, Garts answered for me.

I think Matai would get the same charge, but loading would increase his punishment.

The Eagle said:
Garts said:
Rex said:

I thought common law said a man shouldn't have evidence from his previous similar offenses weighed against him with new charges

As fro said, guilt from prior offences can't be used to prove guilt of a new charge, but it can be used in sentencing.

Volley said:
Rex said:

Hi Rex, Garts answered for me.

I think Matai would get the same charge, but loading would increase his punishment.

The Eagle said:
Garts said:
Rex said:

As fro said, guilt from prior offences can't be used to prove guilt of a new charge, but it can be used in sentencing.

That's why he's free to play. Will take the early guilty plea and be free to play this weekend.

Of course he'll play, Politus paid Rooster CEO who is best mates with Benjis hairdresser. Now the Hairdresser ducks out for coffee at his local cafe and the barista there serves and passes the cheque on to one of the spun out judiciary panel members.

In three weeks time Benefitji and Count Mini will be wining and dining with their trophy wags laughing at this whole situation.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6