Benedict Arnold returns for Dragons tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its just not in me to wish him well.

He has played ok with limited opportunities up to now (60 minute mark).

yeah **** him and **** the goons I hope they do get beat so he will be their bad luck charm, also How many players are they gonna have to shed now that they have to pay him 450 k a season

Haha, Just for Garts benefit I will say that I am stoked to see him back on the park. 1 of the blokes that I really enjoy watching in full flight

I had to laugh, the Dragons-loving wife is really mad at super bucks Gas right now for his two dropped balls and wants him to go back to France.

He is potentially a weapon but his presence could also derail the dragons by upsetting team balance and harmony. That would be very funny to watch. For starters someone will be out of the team that took them to top of the ladder, or out of their preferred position, and probably several will not have contracts renewed next year so the the big star can get enough money.

It will make their fall all the more enjoyable to watch.

Goons fans must be so shallow and desperate.  Two years ago he walked out on them and now 'standing ovation' when he returns.  Go figure.  Good to see them go down.  They just can't seem to stand up when confronted by a determined team.  Their defeat puts ours in perspective.  Penrith are the real deal, and with players out and Penrith at full strength, at home, we weren't disgraced when beaten two weeks ago.   

Agreed DSM...it did put our loss last week into better perspective, from memory our completion rate was very good.
I'm not usually fussed about other teams but i seem to get some perverse pleasure from watching the Dragons getting there butts kicked..the two dropped balls by Gasnier were just icing on the cake..lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4