• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Innocent until proven guilty

Much like how Brett should have been treated

I don't trust a thing from this girl tbh

Weidler being associated with it is enough to put me off, along with the fact she has apparently been shopping herself around to the highest bidder and 9 must have finally found the right figure

No police charges laid, and if her version of events is indeed true, how could a big bloke like Teo give her that sort of touch up and she only comes out with a black eye to show for it ? That doesn't add up to me

Is Boyd married? So he was in a bedroom with this girl at early hours of the morning. Good luck explaining that to the mrs.
Whatever happened and whatever she did or didn't do you don't hit women, you just walk away and call the cops.

The media closest to the NRL (Ch 9 & Telegraph) have been disgraceful in trashing the NRL brand & reputations on the say so of an accuser. Guilty until proven innocent apparently.

Despite the police finding nothing the NRL have referred it to their Integrity unit. What business is it of the NRL to be trying to conclude what happened inside a private house between adults at night & had nothing whatever to do with a NRL game, training, accommodation or function?

What the NRL has now done is signalled to the media and public that their door is now open for complaints. The NRL will forevermore now be copping accusations from people willing to make them & a media willing to make them big news.

They should leave these sorts of complaints to the police like the rest of society.

South Sydney have issues with not letting the NRL know of this for 5 weeks, innocent or guilty....They have the rules in place and have not followed them...$100K coming up, I doubt it.

manlyfan76 said:
Is Boyd married? So he was in a bedroom with this girl at early hours of the morning. Good luck explaining that to the mrs.
Whatever happened and whatever she did or didn't do you don't hit women, you just walk away and call the cops.
Yes, he met her at a night club and she went back to someone's house with him, I believe an article said Teo walked in on them sitting on a bed together.

Now I may be old fashioned, but I know that back in the day if I met a young lady at a club we didn't "sit" on a bed.

Tell the NRL what? Why tell the NRL anything after the police said they weren't pursuing anything? Nor seemingly were Souths being complained to by anyone about it.

The problem is each NRL club will have to now report every "incident" no matter how small on the off chance that some time later some media organisation will change it from a closed minor matter into a lead story witchhunt guilty until proven innocent "another black eye on the NRL".

Some of the reporting of this incident has got to the level of feigned outrage & demanding action as the men involved, if nothing else, acted unmanly & with indifference to a woman in distress.

Speaking generally, it seems women want equal rights, but still have recourse to being a feeble female when it suits. One federal politician a leading example.

Brissie Kid said:
Tell the NRL what? Why tell the NRL anything after the police said they weren't pursuing anything? Nor seemingly were Souths being complained to by anyone about it.

The problem is each NRL club will have to now report every "incident" no matter how small on the off chance that some time later some media organisation will change it from a closed minor matter into a lead story witchhunt guilty until proven innocent "another black eye on the NRL".

Some of the reporting of this incident has got to the level of feigned outrage & demanding action as the men involved, if nothing else, acted unmanly & with indifference to a woman in distress.

Speaking generally, it seems women want equal rights, but still have recourse to being a feeble female when it suits. One federal politician a leading example.

Don't speak generally you dim witted mysoginist. We would be better off if you didn't as would the rest of society. I won't presume to speak for the female members of this site but Brissy kid responses like that prove what an insipid excuse for a man you are and why you will always see women as an enemy. 2013 champ. You are obviously as weak as piss and or feeble minded if you can't get over your inadequacies and insecurities and realise that (infact I shouldn't assume because it very well may not be true in your case) women are (despite how stupid they make you feel on a Friday night when you're off your head trying to 'pull' them and they reject you with their clever words and stuff...) not now and never have been physically or culturally equipped to fend off a man who is aggressively attacking them.

I don't know any of facts about this issue and wouldnt be silly enough to comment on it, but at least it brings out the scared little knobs like you so that those of us who have actually evolved and thrived in the real world, my little friend, can further realise how lucky we are to be able to cherish the relationships we have with the women in our lives, and be proud that we respect love encourage, nurture and most importantly learn and grow from.

I could go on but you won't get it anyway. Did you hatch from an egg dinosaur?

When I first saw the interview I was pretty stunned, I have met the lass a couple of times, she is form my smallish country town in NSW. Who knows what really happened (except for those that were there).

But yeah, form the (very minimal) conversations i've had with the person in question in the past, I'm not sure I would take everything she says as gospel.

Top End Eagle said:
Don't speak generally you dim witted mysoginist.
. Did you hatch from an egg dinosaur?

Hey mate what unleashed that tirade? In short all i said was innocent until proven guilty. That's not just my view, it is the basis of our legal system.

My point was a general one about the media today. Have a look at what Buddy Franklin has gone through today. http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-23/franklin-tweets-off-at-misleading-boozer-report

ManlyismyTeam said:
Interesting article about the accuser's previous form.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/australia/content/current/story/637333.html
You think that article is about the accuser's previous form... did you even read it?

Kiwi Eagle said:
I don't trust a thing from this girl tbh

Weidler being associated with it is enough to put me off, along with the fact she has apparently been shopping herself around to the highest bidder and 9 must have finally found the right figure

No police charges laid, and if her version of events is indeed true, how could a big bloke like Teo give her that sort of touch up and she only comes out with a black eye to show for it ? That doesn't add up to me
Teo hasn't denied hitting her, he only said he didn't do anything wrong. Which means there is a lot more to this than what has been made public so far.

It is well known that league has a sordid history of covering up ugly acts by star players. Let's not forget that it was the reaction against that, and specifically the public perception about Coffs Harbour, which drove the decision to prosecute Brett Stewart on such flimsy evidence.

I'm not sure what inside info you are privy to KE, but simply from the published story so far I don't see any reason to favour one version over the other. The allegation is extremely serious so I hope it's checked out thoroughly.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
ManlyismyTeam said:
You think that article is about the accuser's previous form... did you even read it?

I did, but I was thinking about the tweet that I read earlier this evening that stated her past accusations and she's a psycho tweeted by Chris Lynn.

ManlyismyTeam said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
ManlyismyTeam said:

I did, but I was thinking about the tweet that I read earlier this evening that stated her past accusations and she's a psycho tweeted by Chris Lynn.

Lets not let twitter be the judge, let's allow it to play out in the proper way

What ever I might say, I just pray its the opposite of anything & everything written on LU.

A more pathetic bunch of parasitic dribblers i cannot imagine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4