1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben Kennedy 2005 - 2006 Ex-Player Profile

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Wheel has written yet another cracking Ex-Player Profile, of a player who became a Manly legend in just 2 short seasons

Ben Kennedy

Read the Article

2. Arko-admirer

Arko-admirer Active Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Nice work on this.

I really enjoy reading the ex-player profiles and hope they keep coming.

Being a bit lazy to go check, but I don't think there is even one on Hasler but perhaps that will have to wait till whenever he stops coaching.

Here's a suggestion, why not a poll each month determining what the next one should be?

3. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    is there enough space on the interwebs for the player profile that will become beavers?

Maybe, there should be a main one and then every one post a paragraph on there favourite beaver moments.

BTW good write up Wheel.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Cheers boys, happy for some nominations for the poll then maybe I will write one for the winner at the end of the week.

PS I generally try & write them when the career is well finished & are slightly forgotten ie Hasler's Manly career is well & truley still alive

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Zep there is a Beaver one.

Good work Wheel a good read as always

6. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    (sorry catching up on posts after some internet-free time) Great write up on BK. didn't realise how valuable he was till he played for manly; he had alot of injuries and seemed a bit of a crock. But the injuries told a story (like bradley clyde's career): the guy put it all on the line every time he played. Where did he get the energy from? he was unbelievable