Ben Kennedy 2005 - 2006 Ex-Player Profile

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Wheel has written yet another cracking Ex-Player Profile, of a player who became a Manly legend in just 2 short seasons

Ben Kennedy

Read the Article

Nice work on this.

I really enjoy reading the ex-player profiles and hope they keep coming.

Being a bit lazy to go check, but I don't think there is even one on Hasler but perhaps that will have to wait till whenever he stops coaching.

Here's a suggestion, why not a poll each month determining what the next one should be?

is there enough space on the interwebs for the player profile that will become beavers?

Maybe, there should be a main one and then every one post a paragraph on there favourite beaver moments.

BTW good write up Wheel.

Cheers boys, happy for some nominations for the poll then maybe I will write one for the winner at the end of the week.

PS I generally try & write them when the career is well finished & are slightly forgotten ie Hasler's Manly career is well & truley still alive

Zep there is a Beaver one.

Good work Wheel a good read as always

(sorry catching up on posts after some internet-free time) Great write up on BK. didn't realise how valuable he was till he played for manly; he had alot of injuries and seemed a bit of a crock. But the injuries told a story (like bradley clyde's career): the guy put it all on the line every time he played. Where did he get the energy from? he was unbelievable

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7