Ben Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
http://www.superleague.co.uk/article/29473/broncos-add-trio

The Londoners have snapped up former Catalan Dragons utility back Ben Farrar, re-signed threequarter Jamie O'Callaghan and taken St Helens prop Carl Forster on a month's loan.

The 27-year-old Farrar played for North Queensland and Manly before having a season with the Dragons in Super League in 2011.

He returned to the Sea Eagles in 2012 but endured two injury-riddled seasons and will be looking to get his career back on track in the English capital.

He is the nephew of former Wigan Warriors centre Andrew Farrar, who was on Friday appointed as New South Wales team manager for the 2014 State of Origin Series.

I'm glad he's found himself a home, there was no chance he'd get first grade here again unfortunately

Good on him. Always felt he was underrated myself. That Knee Injury first game back from England was always going to be hard to fight back from the poor kid.

He had real good utility value. Could never see him quite replacing one of our backline, but always there to cover, and did a good job when required.

I'm happy for him. At 27 he's too young to call it quits. I recall his season-ending injury when he couldn't play for a year or so and then couldn't return to his previous form. Good luck to him - he deserves it.

It is a smart move for him. His chances of getting game time in the first team are really going to be restricted now. We have the depth to cover full back and wing.

He was a reliable player before he got hurt and I do hope it goes well for him in the UK.

any recurrence of knee in soggy wet England, which would be hard on knees, joints, imo, will see his career over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4