Ben Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need either Farrar or Hopoate to play tomorrow to have any chance.

Our attack looks dreadful without either one of them. We lack the ability to score points and against a team like the Roosters we'll get slaughtered.

The question is, who do you guys prefer at the back? Farrar or Hopoate?

I'd love to see this, but won't happen, not at this time of the season

1) W. Hopoate
2) M. Robertson
3) J. Lyon
4) S. Matai
5) T. Williams

14) B. Farrar

I know some of you guys might not agree, but i think Farrar could play a Gidley like role in game 3 of the SOS.

He has got some speed and decent passing game. Replace Ballin at the back end of each half and cause some havoc.

stoodamire link said:
We need either Farrar or Hopoate to play tomorrow to have any chance.

Our attack looks dreadful without either one of them. We lack the ability to score points and against a team like the Roosters we'll get slaughtered.

The question is, who do you guys prefer at the back? Farrar or Hopoate?

I'd love to see this, but won't happen, not at this time of the season

1) W. Hopoate
2) M. Robertson
3) J. Lyon
4) S. Matai
5) T. Williams

14) B. Farrar

I know some of you guys might not agree, but i think Farrar could play a Gidley like role in game 3 of the SOS.

He has got some speed and decent passing game. Replace Ballin at the back end of each half and cause some havoc.

BINGO
We have a winner, this would be the role that I'd hjave Farrar filling in my squad

I wish we could of kept him, he was really starting to look good last year. Would of been great utility value.

Would have loved to hang onto Farrar. He was one of our most consistent contributers last year, and provides cover for just about every backline position

Would have been nice to have Beaver here to cover centre/five eighth/everything with aplomb!

But yes Farrar would be great to have in the team now

Farrer wouldn't have made one bit of difference last night or ever. An average first grader nothing special or spectacular.

mickqld link said:
Farrer wouldn't have made one bit of difference last night or ever. An average first grader nothing special or spectacular.

Wouldn't make a difference ever ?

I remember him making a tackle on Slater that not many would have made that secured us our first ever win in Melbourne

I remember every time a bomb went up going....oh f#%k here comes another try. Decent fill in but even after last night- if we had the whole squad - would not be considered. If he would tell me who he would replace???

Shane link said:
Tony Williams in the centres
If we had the whole squad including including Whare & Matai, Tony Williams would not be in the centres.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6