Ben Cross?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jwaa said:
He single handedly destroyed us in the game at Newcastle last year
He should have been sent off in the first half. We beat ourselves that night with a below par display. Wasn't much fun watching in the rain...

Agree Des can transform some players but Cross is a disaster on legs. Admittedly he has a hot temper & fires up but it was only his poor coordination that kept Perry's head from landing in the grandstand when he just missed with a flying elbow - the commentators laughed but i can guarantee Darryl Brohman wasn't - No thanks....

No thanks. If we weren't interested in Glen Hall I can't see why we'd go after Ben Cross. I put him in the same basket as Brett White. They are both Marshmellow tough.

I'd rather get one of the Burgess brothers in a coup. Have 3 of them at Souths and 1 at Manly...guess who gets a ring and the others don't? ;)

I'd love to have Sam Burgess at the club some day, I think he'd be great with us (compared to how he is with the Rabbits).

Don't have much of an opinion on the other Burgess boys, haven't seen enough of them to have an educated opinion. From what I have seen they definitely seem to be in a different class to their brother, he is a real talent, they are not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6