Ben Cross?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
He's been released by the rhinos and I read on another forum that he might be talking to us. I guess if it's true Des knows what he's doing.

Thoughts?

Dan you need a rumour prefix on your list.

He was probably Newcastle's best player last year. Depends if he still has it or another year of age and a year in the slow super league has taken his edge off.

Des could bring him back to life just like he did with Perry, he wouldn`t be too bad an acquisition on the cheap.
We want size he would go ok , didnt do too bad when he was at the storm with the right coach he could be a bargain.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
No he is an injury prone dinosaur. Very one-dimensional. Past his use-by date.

Umm .. did you read what i wrote , i know he has flaws, but Des could rejuvenate him & change his ways , he(cross) would have to anyway it`s just the way we play it , he would have to adapt, he cant be any worse than the other Cross we got..

when attacking the defensive line, Ben Cross gets flipped over alot of the time. needs to work on a few areas. dessie and crusher can work on him.

He adds size, but i wouldn't pay him any more than minimum wage. Like the deal Glenn Hall was on when he first joined us. Let him prove himself first.

jjai said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
No he is an injury prone dinosaur. Very one-dimensional. Past his use-by date.

Umm .. did you read what i wrote ..

Nope. Should I? :)

By the way, you know there might be a Ben Burgess we could look at as well. Maybe even a Luke Cross!

Cross.....Geez I hope Not. Then again I thought Joe Gulavao wasnt the best buy and he has been super, but I will be three times as amazed if Cross is a good buy.. has been awful from the very second he left the storm... just like most players who leave the Storm and never look half as good again.

Thumbs down

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4