Belmore Oval further funding proposal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few points:

At the risk of telling everyone to 'suck eggs', this is a follow up article to one Michael Cockerill wrote in the Friday SMH. His thrust is that C-B are trying to force Olympic out, after using the co-habitation (with another sporting organisation) argument, to gain funding in the first place.

Pretty sure Michael Cockerill is a northern beaches boy and thus a Manly supporter. I can remember some articles he wrote years ago to that effect. So he is doing us a great service by taking aim at Desmond!

Good luck to the Bulldogs and/or Olympic anyway. I don't begrudge them (possibly) gaining more funding for Belmore. The plan seems to be for an upgrade to the playing field to the east of the hill. If you haven't been to Belmore Sports Ground, it was one of the great suburban grounds and I wouldn't mind seeing it back in use as an NRL venue one day. That stand looked enormous from the hill side of the ground; very impressive in its day. And a trip to places like Belmore, and Lidcombe, always made you appreciate how good it was to grow up on the northern beaches!

A few points:

At the risk of telling everyone to 'suck eggs', this is a follow up article to one Michael Cockerill wrote in the Friday SMH. His thrust is that C-B are trying to force Olympic out, after using the co-habitation (with another sporting organisation) argument, to gain funding in the first place.

Pretty sure Michael Cockerill is a northern beaches boy and thus a Manly supporter. I can remember some articles he wrote years ago to that effect. So he is doing us a great service by taking aim at Desmond!

Good luck to the Bulldogs and/or Olympic anyway. I don't begrudge them (possibly) gaining more funding for Belmore. The plan seems to be for an upgrade to the playing field to the east of the hill. If you haven't been to Belmore Sports Ground, it was one of the great suburban grounds and I wouldn't mind seeing it back in use as an NRL venue one day. That stand looked enormous from the hill side of the ground; very impressive in its day. And a trip to places like Belmore, and Lidcombe, always made you appreciate how good it was to grow up on the northern beaches!

What??? you mean to tell me that The Dogs are trying to screw someone over and act dis-honestly without any moral code. I Dont believe a word of it. Not Todd Greenburg he is as honest as the day is long!!

What??? you mean to tell me that The Dogs are trying to screw someone over and act dis-honestly without any moral code. I Dont believe a word of it. Not Todd Greenburg he is as honest as the day is long!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4