Belmore Oval further funding proposal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/football/burke-weighs-into-belmore-barney-20120801-23fnl.html?skin=text-only

This absolutely sucks, they receive all of this funding and they just train there. Previous funding was granted on the basis that they share the ground with Sydney Olympic, but apparently the Dogs are now trying to shaft Olympic.
What about Brookvale?, this Labour Gov't can't be removed soon enough, "there I said it".

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/football/burke-weighs-into-belmore-barney-20120801-23fnl.html?skin=text-only

This absolutely sucks, they receive all of this funding and they just train there. Previous funding was granted on the basis that they share the ground with Sydney Olympic, but apparently the Dogs are now trying to shaft Olympic.
What about Brookvale?, this Labour Gov't can't be removed soon enough, "there I said it".

If only our elected member worked as hard to try and get funding for his constituents as the member from Belmore does.

If only our elected member worked as hard to try and get funding for his constituents as the member from Belmore does.

And we'll get shafted once again(when a new government is in place)

People holding out hope for this 'messiah' in Tony Abbott to save Brookie is beyond stupidity 'there I said it'

And we'll get shafted once again(when a new government is in place)

People holding out hope for this 'messiah' in Tony Abbott to save Brookie is beyond stupidity 'there I said it'

Last time I looked it seemed as though Fatty O'Barrell and the conservatives were in power in this state. Possibly you equate their inaction to do anything for anyone (except screwing emergency service providers) as the Federal Govt's fault. But yes wait until Dr No gets into the lodge, it will be all sunshine and lollypops.

Last time I looked it seemed as though Fatty O'Barrell and the conservatives were in power in this state. Possibly you equate their inaction to do anything for anyone (except screwing emergency service providers) as the Federal Govt's fault. But yes wait until Dr No gets into the lodge, it will be all sunshine and lollypops.

good old Des,does what he pleases,cant wait till the honeymoon period is over at the dogs,and he starts demanding things,see how long the love lasts then

good old Des,does what he pleases,cant wait till the honeymoon period is over at the dogs,and he starts demanding things,see how long the love lasts then

I thought the govt kept saying they are yet to receive a proposal from manly council.

Maybe they can't give money if the council wont deliver a proposal?

I thought the govt kept saying they are yet to receive a proposal from manly council.

Maybe they can't give money if the council wont deliver a proposal?

Its Warringah Council. If you can call that enigma a council at all.

Maybe if the Rats started playing at Brookie there would be more chance of funding. Consolidate the teams on the peninsula to Brookie.

Its Warringah Council. If you can call that enigma a council at all.

Maybe if the Rats started playing at Brookie there would be more chance of funding. Consolidate the teams on the peninsula to Brookie.

master blaster said:

Are you for real or taking the piss?

master blaster said:

Are you for real or taking the piss?

It would be nice if the council would actually get a proposal together - dont throw daggers at the Dogs/Belmore or even governments of both persusions - the fact is that the council has not asked for funding or put plans in place to be considered for funding. There it is I said it.

It would be nice if the council would actually get a proposal together - dont throw daggers at the Dogs/Belmore or even governments of both persusions - the fact is that the council has not asked for funding or put plans in place to be considered for funding. There it is I said it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6