Bellamy to Warriors?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
The credibility of this story is probably close to zero, but it would be eerily similar to Desgate if it happened:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/james-maloney-tweets-bellamy-off-to-warriors-but-is-it-true/story-e6frexnr-1226487653688

Thinking the same, but Matt Elliott is the most likely candidate.
They tried for Brown who seems unlikely & Bellamy....maybe 2014.

LOL Maloney is a **** stirrer on his twitter and gets the media all the time !!

The best one was last season when he said something about Michael Luck moving to Penrith to play for them and the radio news starting running that story

However, having said all that, the Warriors are hunting Bellamy, and hunting him hard. Have heard they are willing to offer 2mill a season if that is what it takes.

Elliott was strongly talked about yesterday and Kidwell talk has been around as well, but they have made no secret of Bellamy being the #1 target

If Bellamy bolted it would be interesting to see how the storm's season would go. 4th?

Would be interesting to see how long RL's most disciplined coach took to get RL's most undisiplined team under control.
As I've said before, NZ has the talent. With a good coach they would be extremely competitive.

weev said:
If Bellamy bolted it would be interesting to see how the storm's season would go. 4th?

Maybe they could get their premiership winning ex-halfback to coach - Kimmorley?

The Who said:
Would be interesting to see how long RL's most disciplined coach took to get RL's most undisiplined team under control.
As I've said before, NZ has the talent. With a good coach they would be extremely competitive.

Extremely competitive. I like that. As opposed to competitive or not? lol

The Who said:

Whoa, we don't want the Warriors to be that competitive, KE might jump ship ;)

Anyone want to have a small bet? I will bet that Bellamy stays put for 2013 and extends for another 2 to 4 years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6