Bellamy named Blues Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least we will wrestle a win for the blues this year

I was backing Tommy all the way, would have loved to seen his setup in Origin

Just read a decent point on another site, is Bellamy coaching NSW such a good thing when Slater, Smith, Folau, Inglis, Johnson, Kaufusi etc are all in line to be in the Queensland side, could be a wee conflict of interest there

I was backing Tommy all the way, would have loved to seen his setup in Origin

Agree Kiwi. In Tommy's world you don't niggle to win. If you are going to venture into those areas just ****en hit the bastards.

Would he have the respect of non-Storm players? What would happen if he shows up at the Blues' first training session and teaches them all these dirty ass tactics, like he does with Melbourne?

Origin coaching tends to keep coaches away from their own squad, and hense they go down the drain while the series is on. I'll look forward to Melbourne losing games in that period.

Bring back Tommy and bring back the biff

How good was it too see a little biffo at the start of the GF.

I was thinking to myself that it could boil over later into a massive all in. Would have been great to see.

Alas though, our forwards lay down like injured lambs.

I'd go with Bellamy for a whole hosts of reasons.
1. As stated, he will be away from the Squall for some time and that has to be a positive for everyone else.
2. He definitely has what it takes as a coach, and at the top level in the games that matter, so go the Blues.
3. Who else was in the running? A certain northern coach who failed to get the troops ready for the game that really mattered? Pfft.
4. Tommy's team would be absolutely slaughtered. Seriously.

Would he have the respect of non-Storm players? What would happen if he shows up at the Blues' first training session and teaches them all these dirty ass tactics, like he does with Melbourne?

No he wouldn;t turn up with those tactics, coz half of the opposition would be his storm lads

Flip, I agree with your sentiments re the biff at the start of the GF. After that little foray, the passion certainly disappeared from the Eagles. Even the hit on Stewie didn't arouse the lads. Poor effort all round. Maybe Robbo should have dragged it out and got the lads going.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4