Bellamy Just Doesn't Get It

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I nearly choked on my lunch at reading the latest in the Telegraph's spin doctoring on the Melbourne Farce! They are in full publicity overdrive.

Here is the excerpt:

Although the Storm's actions have brought the code into disrepute and threatened the future of the NRL's Victorian outpost, Bellamy has remained on the offensive, saying the club still considers itself the legitimate champions of 2007 and 2009.

Can someone please explain to this arrogant jerk that the are CHEATS and that is why they have been stripped from their titles. He just doesn't get it. It lends support to the concept that he is in this up to his eyeballs.

Article from the Tele (with Stephen Kearney distancing himself from the farce) is found

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/melbourne-storm-assistant-coach-stephen-kearney-says-he-knew-nothing-about-rorts/story-e6frexnr-1225858356235

Revolting.

I'm concerned that people are going to start putting on their rose coloured glasses and forget how awful Melbourne really are. Now with their big win there seems to be a bit of an air of "aww Melbourne, look at them overcoming adversity and winning so well, good for Melbourne.." - grrrrr I will never feel anything but hate for that club! Zero sympathy!

nita link said:
Revolting.

I'm concerned that people are going to start putting on their rose coloured glasses and forget how awful Melbourne really are. Now with their big win there seems to be a bit of an air of \"aww Melbourne, look at them overcoming adversity and winning so well, good for Melbourne..\" - grrrrr I will never feel anything but hate for that club! Zero sympathy!

They didn't really worry me until the 2007 grand final when Crock-of-sh-it & the Grub took out Brett and then sMyth thought it was all a big joke that he got injured.  That's when my hatred for the club started.

Like you nita, I will never feel anything but hate for that club and they will get no sympathy from me.

I do however think that they should still be playing for points this year but only after they have had 40+ points subtracted with the left overs carried over into next year !

Bellyache is trying to get on the front foot. When his collusion in this crap comes out he will have staked out the moral high ground.  Hopefully it will quickly erode.

Was on the news tonight that the Storm are preparing to contest their punishment and have their premierships reinstated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7