Before you "rant"...think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Ok, we were off our game tonight, probably due to Parra wanting to atone for last week and the season and who better to do that against than Manly!!! We also played some "not normal" footy in the first half!

I have already seen some really silly posts around our team but please don't forget we are in second place and still winning!!

Hard day at the office but we will be ok!!!

The correct title for these type of threads is "wake up to yourselves". Another amateur error you have made is to post this after a win.... a true supporter would know that these are only necessary following a loss.

I think some people on here were on the way to bunnings to buy a noose at half time, having said that Manly were very bad in the 1st half.
Happy with the win.

Ditto.
Get behind your team. These guys are not robots. I'm delighted with the win. Each match is different. I'm not going to judge our chances until we play Melb at Brookie. These are just preliminary games.

Chip and Chase said:
The correct title for these type of threads is "wake up to yourselves". Another amateur error you have made is to post this after a win.... a true supporter would know that these are only necessary following a loss.

Apologies on the "non professional" post! A true supporter?? how would you know so maybe that's your "error".

I love Manly.....win or lose.

I read some rude comments on our team after this game and decided to post, apologies again, I thought this was a forum to express your thoughts?? My bad!

League is a gruelling sport. You won't win every game comfortably even if you are top dog. Tonight was a good result regardless.

I know that there's 14 teams below us that would love to be in our position.

anthonyb1965 said:
Chip and Chase said:

Apologies on the "non professional" post! A true supporter?? how would you know so maybe that's your "error".

I love Manly.....win or lose.

I read some rude comments on our team after this game and decided to post, apologies again, I thought this was a forum to express your thoughts?? My bad!

I am guessing that there was a fair amount of sarcasm in C&Cs post. So dont take it to heart too much AB65.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6