1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Before you "rant"...think

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by anthonyb1965, Aug 13, 2011.

1. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Ok, we were off our game tonight, probably due to Parra wanting to atone for last week and the season and who better to do that against than Manly!!! We also played some "not normal" footy in the first half!

I have already seen some really silly posts around our team but please don't forget we are in second place and still winning!!

Hard day at the office but we will be ok!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,281 / 44
    The correct title for these type of threads is "wake up to yourselves". Another amateur error you have made is to post this after a win.... a true supporter would know that these are only necessary following a loss.

3. lloydy

lloydy Active Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    I think some people on here were on the way to bunnings to buy a noose at half time, having said that Manly were very bad in the 1st half.
    Happy with the win.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,834 / 103
    Ditto.
    Get behind your team. These guys are not robots. I'm delighted with the win. Each match is different. I'm not going to judge our chances until we play Melb at Brookie. These are just preliminary games.

5. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Apologies on the "non professional" post! A true supporter?? how would you know so maybe that's your "error".

I love Manly.....win or lose.

I read some rude comments on our team after this game and decided to post, apologies again, I thought this was a forum to express your thoughts?? My bad!

6. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    League is a gruelling sport. You won't win every game comfortably even if you are top dog. Tonight was a good result regardless.

I know that there's 14 teams below us that would love to be in our position.

7. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    I am guessing that there was a fair amount of sarcasm in C&Cs post. So dont take it to heart too much AB65.