Beer and wine tax rise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually I don't listen to 2GB, Jones is a cock and Hadley is a pain in the arse. I listen to that Lefty station ;)

Garts link said:
I can not believe these farking idiots think a family income of $150k is alot of money, generally when you have a baby someone stops working!!!!  Good to see the baby bonus and family tax benefit will still be going to the bums who pop out kids just to get the bloody thing, they should have looked at giving it to people who have contributed taxes over the years instead of the bums that get the dole then open their legs for another annual bonus.

So then wouldnt their income go down, making them eligible for benefits?

Apparantly not, although I need to read up more tomorrow on it.  Also noticed they have cut FBT free laptops and are classing salary sacrifice super as income.

Canteen Worker link said:
I am totally against the baby bonus or paid maternity leave as I can't have any more kids and so why should something, that might improve society, be allowed to happen when I can't benefit from it???

Any more talk like that CW and I will have to ask for your purple T-Shirt back!!  ;)

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177421.msg183920#msg183920 date=1210220988]
I am totally against the baby bonus or paid maternity leave as I can't have any more kids and so why should something, that might improve society, be allowed to happen when I can't benefit from it???

Any more talk like that CW and I will have to ask for your purple T-Shirt back!!  ;)
[/quote]I didn't get too many bites when I hung this line in the water.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=177421.msg184381#msg184381 date=1210674390]
I can not believe these farking idiots think a family income of $150k is alot of money, generally when you have a baby someone stops working!!!!  Good to see the baby bonus and family tax benefit will still be going to the bums who pop out kids just to get the bloody thing, they should have looked at giving it to people who have contributed taxes over the years instead of the bums that get the dole then open their legs for another annual bonus.

So then wouldnt their income go down, making them eligible for benefits?

[/quote]

I think it is actually means tested on their income for the first 6 months after the baby is born, that seems ok.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6