Becoz I know U have been waiting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

The general consensus in the news room is that this is an incredibly quiet first week of July for Rugby League. This is 4 a number of reasons

1. With antitampering going clubs were a lot more open doing deals before June 30
2. What is left on the market is genuinly 4 sale and they are now doing fional deals.

This is what i am hearing:

1. Asorasi was always going to Soiths despite stories saying it was a last minute decision.

2. Following will b leaving Manly - Stephenson to Titans, Bryant back 2 Canberra and Ballin to Sharks.

3. As I have said many times - Lyon will be a Sea Eagle - announcement by end of next week.

4. We r negotiating 4 Harrison with Roosters but won't get him. He will go to Titans or stay with Roosters.

5. Wing to Tigers. Finch to Canberra or UK and Anasta to stay put.

6. Nate Myles is possible but the following in with a chance 4 him - Titans, Broncos, Rabbits, Panthers. We have space 4 one forward after Lyon.

7. BK will play on if we dont get Myles. Is waiting 2 c wot happens.

8. There is a video of some very high profi;le players doing the rounds where they r doing drugs. Explosive if it gets leaked.

C'mon C & C we should all try to turn the other cheek and see things from Sherlocks perspective at least.......................after all the guys in the white coats will be back to get him by tonight ;)

Does Schock post to the forums via SMS? I have to say this is one of your best.

no need to be abusive, we all welcome the amusement, especially as it gives Ryan a break as everyone hammers you you tosser

8. There is a video of some very high profi;le players doing the rounds where they r doing drugs. Explosive if it gets leaked.

Next thing you know, Jason King will be Paris Hilton.

Oh.....

I hadn't realised that was already the case.

and im guessing that offer has not got much higher since last weeks effort!

I for one like the clubs take it or leave it stance with some of these guys.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2