Beaver's record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beaver's record

Pretty amazing to hold the Club record for games played AND tries scored (not to mention the game's record for tries scored as a Forward). What a once in a lifetime type player - he doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves from the NRL and the media.

Beaver's record

I always thought Terry Lamb held the record??

What's beaver chasing to become the player to play the most Rugby League matches??

I thought it was about 340 odd??

Beaver's record

Pretty amazing to hold the Club record for games played AND tries scored (not to mention the game's record for tries scored as a Forward). What a once in a lifetime type player - he doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves from the NRL and the media.

Agreed. Imagine how much the media would slobber all over him if he were an Eel or a Bunny.

Beaver's record

I intend to be there for Round 26 in case it is his last regular season game at Brookvale. I expect I will be bawling like a baby if that's the case.

Beaver's record

349 Terry Lamb (Bulldogs, Wests)
336 Brad Fittler (Penrith, Sydney Roosters)
332 Cliff Lyons (Manly, North Sydney)
328 Andrew Ettingshausen (Cronulla)
320 Geoff Gerard (Manly, Parramatta, Penrith)
318 Jason Croker (Canberra)
315 Paul Langmack (Bulldogs, Sydney Roosters, Wests)
309 Steve Menzies (Manly, Northern Eagles)

Beaver's record

Beaver can get that cheatin' Lamb's record if he plays every remaining game this year and next year. How far down is Wiki on that list? Feels like he's been playing forever. I think he was in the Canberra '94 winning side? Maybe it's all his suspensions keeping him off it :D

Beaver's record

Very true Crusher. Add to that his one club status and unblemished record in the game he should be as you point out the "darling" of the NRL marketing department.

Beaver's record

Hopefully this injury spell has given him what he needs to go around another year.

From what I've heard from him on Fox sports interviews ect he is very keen to take up his last year option.

Beaver's record

From what I've heard from him on Fox sports interviews ect he is very keen to take up his last year option.

!pray:
!pray: !pray:

how good was that hit on Webb in the 80th minute? I'd love to know what he whispered in his ear.

Beaver's record

Im tearing up just thinking of him finishing up at the end of this season.

That hit was sensational, seeing him score was sensational and was that break he made. Love the man!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4