Beaver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The segment on beaver on the footy show was great.

There are not enough men like him in the game. An absolute legend.

Why isn't he on the panel then - rather than useless and embarassing schmucks like Mason?

He even showed his comic streak when Johns interviewed him on the FNF telecast last week.

I don't think he'd want to be associated or stereotyped as the dick head fooballer that the show tends to go for.

It says alot when your panel consists of

Mason
Gasnier
Marshell
Ricketson

Mason is so annoying!!

I'm pretty sure he only chimes in when he wants to have a whinge about the "pressure footballers are under" and how much he gets paid.

Grow up, dickweed.

I enjoyed Harry Kewels little crack at him. You could see the look on his face as mason was crapping on about being under close watch all the time.

Mason asks what it's like if you want to go out for a drink and if your always being watched for slip ups.

Harry said: "that's why most of us blokes own our own pubs".

:lol: look on masons face was that he's playing the wrong sport.

yeah, Mason would not know what public scrutiny and what big money was compared to Harry and those blokes, it was almost embarressing for him to raise it with him,

If he wants to earn the best money go play soccer, golf or tennis. If you want to be a man and play a man's sport.. cop the pay, play your heart out every week and don't whinge.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7