Beaver-view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
The ocean is pounding the sunshine coast. No surfing for this black duck this morning. Instead, I was subjected by the woman of the house to morning TV. Aaaaaarrrrrggggggggg.

But then what do i see on Win (9) television............Beaver doing an ad for the 2nd trial v Warriors. So its good to see the club extending themselves in their marketing efforts. Long way to go, but I get the general impression that all is going well & the Sea Eagles are being accepted up here.

Ryan, Im talking about the Warriors trial and the fact that the club is advertising it on TV with Beaver front & centre. Was a pleasant surprise to see.

In terms of the "being accepted" what i am getting at is that so far, there has been nothing but positive talk up here on the Sunshine Coast about the Falcons becoming the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. So all seems to be going well.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Ryan, Im talking about the Warriors trial and the fact that the club is advertising it on TV with Beaver front & centre. Was a pleasant surprise to see.

In terms of the \"being accepted\" what i am getting at is that so far, there has been nothing but positive talk up here on the Sunshine Coast about the Falcons becoming the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. So all seems to be going well.

Cool, it's a pretty hefty demographic, so hopefully we might see some of the C Smith's, G Inlis's etc etc.

The Gronk link said:
I think you just beat your own previous work out of being leader for post of the year. 

If thats as good as it gets round here, things are mighty grim  ;D

On a side note.....the emoticon choices are pretty ordinary these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4