Beaver to UK?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ROBBO71

In the Manly Daily this morning.

Talks about not continuing after his current contract. Wonder if the club have had a word in his ear about the need to fit a certain centre into their salary cap for 2007 & they'll need to let someone go to be able to do this?

He'll be ready for the change by then. Good luck to him. I admire how he rejuvenated his career in 2005.

I would hate to see Beaver go but no player lasts forever.

However I reckon this year will tell the tale. If we are very competitive and build further he may want to stay for another tilt.

As much as I love Beaver I believe after another season it would be an ideal time for fresh blood. Having too old blokes in the engine room is akin to having McGrath & Gillespie opening the bowling for Aust. Despite past performances there is probably only room for 1 when the future of the club is considered. Based upon current form BK would the one to continue after 2006.

That is harsh Wheel. I can't imagine Manly without him !! I loved him as a player as a Bears supporter, love him as a player as a Manly supporter. There's not players that can be like this. The only other player I guess is Hindmarsh.

That is the reality of professional sport Ryan, I would still love to see Cliffy, Bozo and Wombat running around but time catches up to us all even Beaver.

Ive seen many a film about brithish beaver. I just never thought Id have to watch one I love perform for them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6