Beaver - The Steve Menzies Story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
Anyone who hasn't yet purchased "The Steve Menzies Story" should do so. Already started reading it and I must say it is very well presented and is a great testament to one of our clubs greatest ever players.

I was queued up with hundreds of other Manly fans last Saturday arvo at Humphreys Newsagency (Manly) to have my book personally signed. ($30.00 well spent)

I've been going into my local bookshop for the last couple of days at lunch and have read a couple of chapters. Should finish it by the end of the week. Good read, I recommend it.

Volley do the man a favour and buy it!

I am going to grab a copy for my Shrine!

Mine turned up in the mail yesterday, looks like a brilliant read. Am currently reading Ian Roberts book so will have ti finish that one 1st

1 thing i did read that interested me, was that when the club was looking to sign a forward to take us to the next level, the 2 that they were interested in were Ben Kennedy and Ruben Wiki. We made the best choice there

Do you start reading Ian Roberts book from the back?

Ive had mine on order it's in the book shop. I'm still sick so ill collect it hopefully next week some time as they only gave me two weeks holding time.Ive got a copy of Dessies book which i'm borrowing from a another fellow sea eagle supporter friend.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Mine turned up in the mail yesterday, looks like a brilliant read. Am currently reading Ian Roberts book so will have ti finish that one 1st

1 thing i did read that interested me, was that when the club was looking to sign a forward to take us to the next level, the 2 that they were interested in were Ben Kennedy and Ruben Wiki. We made the best choice there

K E can you still buy the Ian Roberts book is it still in print ?

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=178148.msg193168#msg193168 date=1218603179]

K E can you still buy the Ian Roberts book is it still in print ?
[/quote]

It has only just gone on sale in NZ    ;D

ooooh ill have to read it!

im a dragons fan but im a masssssive beaver fan. going to the tribute dinner next week!

ahh the never ending beaver jokes!

I am trying to strike a deal at the moment to get some Rugby League books for sale through this site

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Ian Robert's book was one of wheel's favourites.  He particularly liked the pictures in it. 

clontaago link said:
I am a massive Beaver fan also.

Mate I saw it too but decoded to grow up for five seconds. 

The cafeteria at UC Berkeley has a big sign that says:

"You will be asked to open your box and show its contents to the cashier"

I'll admit to laughing out loud a few times over that one. 

LOL, i thought i would leave the door half open with the Roberts book to see how many of you would stroll in

EP, i got it online, probably your only option now. Plenty of gay talk in it, but other than that it has been quite interesting, just up to the part where he ditches Souths for us

LOL, nope, I always make sure i place it down with the front cover facing up, coz i don't have any interest in the photo of him on the back :D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6