Beaver and Cliffy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker said:
This is one reason why having Des on board in 2012 makes sense. Tooves will have time to put together a team and do it his way. As assistant, Des will allow him greater involvement then.

There are a lot of facets in the team from analysts, medical staff, game day staff etc, along with the retention committee and management.

Sad the good guys are leaving but noone is around forever and the club will have to work out how to do things differently.

The big priority is to get the board working together and sort out the behind the scenes hassles and move forward together!!

Exactly.

While Des and the boys are together for one last crack at it, Toovs has 12 months to put his support team in place.

As mentioned in another thread. I happened to speak to Beaver on the weekend and he said he would love to come back and help out although nothing official has been put in place but its what he wants to do.

Sorry guys I love Cliffy and Beaver to death but i just dont think they are the answer right now. Other than Beaver being some kind of player liasion as he has strong ties with most of the playing group and has the potential to keep them together. We should probably make Beaver the contract negotiations manager. Who could say no to him????

Please lets not go down the english football route

Good players do not always equal good managers etc

Tooves needs experienced heads around him not fellow novices

I'd like to see us make a play for Brandon Costin, he did a great job with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles before being snapped up by the Roosters as Brian Smith's deputy.

Jim Dymock would be the man. Especially since he's gone from head coach to waterboy at the Dogs.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8